Busty Ladies - Where Do You Buy Your Bras?!

Berkobla they sound great .....xxxxxxx

Sorry I was a bit behind ..... Hello flexi ... Xx

Ah fair enough :) Hello there!

How ya Hun got some lh stuff today xxxx

Wow. Wow. Wow

I would recommend getting measured first of all, if you haven't been measured in a while. Marks and Spencer do a great service, and are, coincidentally, also where i get my bra's from! I'm a DD, and they always stock beautiful bras, either in a pack of two for £18, or a bra for £14 and the matching pants for £6. My bra's from there last, on average, about a year and a half, which to me is a decent amount of time, considering after that time period they have been worn to death and washed out. Plus, it's good to keep your bras updated with regular breast size checks to see if you need to alter the size you are buying, as getting a size too small can cause problems and getting a size too large can give you a bra that moves a little too freely around the chest area!

In pregnancy I go from a 34C to a 42E its so depressing! No highstreet stores seem to sell anything above a 40 so I have to get a 40E plus bra extenders.

Lovehoney should start to stock bigger sizes I am sure they would make a lot of profit from people who have the same issues finding bigger sizes x

Boux Avenue does a great fitting service and they seem to do pretty, thick strapped bras in large sizes. Don't be alarmed by the 'letter' you end up being though - they seem to really go for vanity sizing to make mountains out of molehills.

My wife loves Curvy Kate's range of stuff

The Mrs is a 34E and we got a lovely Rene Rofe Bra off here last year, it's really sexy but comfortable too (so I'm told). But LH don't do them anymore, I wouldn't care but they got great reviews, there are a few pics on my profile, I've never looked to see if you can buy elsewhere.