Butt plug for hours??

Hi all

My first post :)

I'm new with butt plug and at the moment we use them to open me and train me for the real thing cause my bf is quite big :)

I've seen some people wear butt plug for hours, I'm curious. What's the sensation and is it for the feel of to get stretched?

Thank you!!!

For me, I like it psychologically more than anything else. I like to know that I have a little erotic secret that no one else knows about! Physically, I like to feel full more than stretched but I think everyone's different.x

Hi, and welcome to lovehoney! I also wondered this when I first started using butt plugs but I can use mine for about 1 hour and sometimes longer! I love it and so does my man xoxo

I can wear one for 24 hours. I love the full feeling in general and it really turns me on. If using it for shorter periods, during play or sex, I opt for a much larger one for the stretch x

Thanks for the advices all.
Just bought a nice one with a crystal, was planning to wear it first and surprise my bf I know he'll like to see that when I undress :)

I agree with Bex, having that little secret is great! Also moving position a little and feeling it move in you is amazing! Try it out, lets u know how you get on :)

Will probably try this weekend and let you know. Can't wait to see his reaction/ erection when he sees that :)

Ok guys it feels amazing...was waiting for the Bf yesterday...
I put it and I could barely walk the 10 first minutes because my legs were shaking so much and I was just moaning every step...
Couldn't keep it too long cause it kept on falling out at one point...need thinner Base

That was really an amazing try :)

I have a range of the nJoy pure stainless steel plugs, medium to XL, and to be honest they are the only ones apart from glass that I would try to keep in for lengthy times. You can use oil based lubes which don't dry out (like good old fashiioned vaseline) or silicone ones, and are so easy to clean. My nJoy plugs get washed after every use, then get boiled once a week! The necks on the nJoy plugs are narrow, so you don't really dilate when using long term, bu the real thing for me is the weight. My XL plug weighs in at over 1.3 pounds, so you know it's in you! But it's a good weight...having that knocking on your P spot when you go and take the dog for a walk is....well....gnrgnrgnr.....oooff....

Terri JJ wrote:

I can wear one for 24 hours. I love the full feeling in general and it really turns me on. If using it for shorter periods, during play or sex, I opt for a much larger one for the stretch x

Wow 24 hours?! That's a long time haha! I would love to be able to do it for a really long time but find it becomes a little uncomfertable. What's the best toy for leaving it in a silicone one or a glass one? What material works well xoxo

Oil based lube helps with long term use.

BeautifulMystery69 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Wow 24 hours?! That's a long time haha! I would love to be able to do it for a really long time but find it becomes a little uncomfertable. What's the best toy for leaving it in a silicone one or a glass one? What material works well xo

I find it's not so much about what it's made of but more that it needs to fit really well. I can wear my favourite glass plug for 24 hours and feel no discomfort but it fits brilliantly. A softer plug that dosen't fit so well can become uncomfortable quite quickly.....and yes, relubing every 3/4 hours definitely helps x

Shape as Terri says is the important factor for long term use, narrow stem, I've slept with one of mine in, looked like this; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9041 but was made from silicone so the handle was nice and squashy you could sit with it in place