Butt Plug For Long Use

Hi. I’m hoping for some advice.

My partner loves butt play and using plugs is so much fun but I’d like wear one during the day to add to the excitement - he will find it such a turn on knowing im wearing it but cant get to me!

I have a set of 3 that we use to play but I’m looking for one that I can wear for a few hours - that’s comfortable but safe - I don’t want it to slip (in or out :see_no_evil:)!! I’d rather a larger end so I no it’s not going anywhere!

Does anyone have any recommendations please?

Thank you!

We have the B- vibe snug plug one

They’ve different sizes depending on your preferences, they’re super comfortable thanks to the long neck and being silicone and the t bar base is comfortable whilst being safe. They’re a little on dearer side but well worth it.

I couldn’t have recommended a better plug myself, Alicia :heart::gem:

If interested in extended wear and peace of mind, i’d recommend looking into plugs with a T-bar. Enjoyable pleasure without concerns! :slight_smile:

I have this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33371

It’s currently on sale but out of stock. But there is plenty of similar ones and other nice designs for you to check out.

For long term use I find metal or glass more comfortable than silicone.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions! I will give them a look over tonight. Really appreciate it as it’s been on my to do list for so long…xx

1 Like