Butt Plug Material

I am considering to get a second butt plug. I have a metal butt plug now and a silicone prostate massage. Do you guys have any recommendations or feedbacks as to the maintenance of a silicone butt plug as compared to a glass and metal butt plug?

I do feel that sometimes the silicone toys after anal play does have an odor.

1 Like

My husband is a big fan and loves silicone over metal and other materials as silicone can flex more

1 Like

I use silicone and other plastic plugs and it’s true that they do retain an odour but i just get over that.

Rock- A condom fixes the smell problem.

1 Like

I like silicone and glass. Glass is probably my favourite out of all of them, it’s more slippery and I love the cold temperature.

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting to get a metal or glass plug for ages but still not see. One that captures my attention.
Silicone anal toys if you wash well with soapy warm water and even use some Lovehoney toy cleaner shouldn’t retain any smells once it’s been left to dry and air out :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I absolutely love glass butt plugs but do have some silicone plugs

I’d highly recommend this glass one @AJSTAR. Surprisingly comfortable and feels amazing :blush:

1 Like

Milton, in the baby isle will keep your toys clean and fresh or the dishwasher

Got to be glass or my favourite a metal one with a big old jewel.

1 Like

Oooh I like the looks of this one! :smiley: think you may have found my next purchase haha
Thank you for showing me this!

1 Like