Butt plug question

Hello all,

I'm considering buying this glass butt plug: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13333

I am comfortable with inserting stuff up to 1.5" diameter (4.7" circumference) so I think the size of this plug would be fine for me, however I'm a little worried about the way it suddenly goes in at the bottom of the tapered part. Would this make removal of the buttplug difficult/painful? I'm not experienced enough to know whether this will make a big difference, but I'm imagining that it will be hard to get the plug out due to the sphincter needing to make a large and unnatural motion to get back around the plug as it comes out...

Does anyone have any experience with similarly shaped plugs? I don't want to buy it and insert it to find that I can't get it out because it's really painful! I also can't find any other glass plug that is of a reasonable size and shape :( (the next choice would've maybe been the Icicles No 25 - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25809 - but while the shape is perfect it's too big at 5.4inch circumference).

I've also checked out the Crystal ones but they seem to be constantly out of stock, and I'd prefer a clear glass plug if possible.

As always, all input is hugely appreciated! Thanks!

If you can get it in, you can get it out; out being the natural direction for things to take from your bum. The 'waist' makes sure it sits properly and doesn't keep coming out like a dildo would. You might want extra lube to do it and then just gently makes te motions of, er, motions, and out it will come.

I sometimes use a dildo for prostate massage but since it doesn't have a tapered 'waist' you have to hold it in all the time or it slides out PDQ.

Thanks guys, I might pick one up with my birthday discount then! :)

If it goes in getting it out shouldn't be painful but you might it takes more effort which can be writing the first time.

i agree with billy bear, we have the Njoy medium and this is my review of it, as you can see we both love it! njoy Pure Medium Stainless Steel Butt Plug&reviewid=45358#customer_reviews

These are Chinese glass. I would buy this Icicles. Has a more mild form.