Butt plug question

Yep of course I got mine from LH, here’s the link to the one I have but for you might be better without the vibrator as mine seems to not wanna work anymore and so it’s just an annoying extra attachment on it but the inflatable still works perfectly!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/lovehoney-vibrating-inflatable-butt-plug-4.5-inch/6406.html

2 Likes

Great! That’s the one I was looking at :grin: that will be on my next order

1 Like

Your concern @Kitty-Cat01 is exactly one of the things that keeps me from enjoying the large LH silicone plug more. Getting it in is challenge enough, but the length of the plug when pulling it out, it goes from skinny to max girth in just a few mm and has caused quite the “oops, what have I done” thought.

This is why it is wise to work your way up slowly in plug size and even using something like a dialator / training kit, where you are held open, allowing your anus muscles to get used to the size. You can also pop it in and out a few times, just past the maximum girth and back to nothing as a way of getting your backside used to opening up.

You do need to make it like you are pushing out with your pelvic floor muscles, this helps open you up for exiting objects.

3 Likes

To help remove a newly conquered butt plug you may find it easier to squat and push, if need be help by pulling on the base, after a week or two of using it, it will become easier as your body gets accustomed to the size, if you can manage to just push it out the feeling as it releases is as intense as when it first slips in.

1 Like

It’s a great value for money buy! :smiley:

1 Like

If you’re concerned about ‘losing’ the plug you can tie a silicone wrap/band around the base. I’ve found some cooking ties on that huge e-tailer that have worked well for me on glass/steel dildos to give me a better grip.

I wish Lovehoney would sell a basic wrap/strap/tie made of a stretchy, strong, easy-to-clean version. And I’d worship them forever if they made it glow-in-the-dark!

1 Like