Butt plug question

Sorry if this is a silly question, I did put it in an older thread somewhere but I guess it went unseen.

I have a large metal jewelled plug that I had a play with yesterday. I had originally bought it about 3 years ago without thinking that a solid metal 5 inch girth might feel a bit bigger than a squishy silicone 4.5 inches! It’s sat in my toy box ever since until yesterday.

I really enjoyed playing with it but I was equally worried about getting it back out and I intentionally tried not to insert it all the way. I did mistakenly insert it all the way but took it immediately back out because I was worried that my muscles would close back up! I’m not sure if this is a legitimate concern? Plugs are more tapered on the way in but almost blunt on the way out. I’m worried that I could do some damage if I leave it in even for a short time and then try to get it back out! Am I worrying unneccessarily?

2 Likes

I have had this before, they can feel a bit uncomfortable and feel difficult to remove but it won’t get ‘stuck’ and as long as it is a designed for purpose plug with a decent handle/end its not going any further in. If you have difficulty removing it don’t tug too much, this is how you would do damage, same advise applies as putting it in, breath and relax, consciously untense the muscles, add more lube and you can also ‘bear down’ a bit whilst GENTLY pulling. As long as you relax and don’t force it it will come out.

3 Likes

I know exactly what you mean about the shape. They’re always more tapered on the way in than on the way out but you can also use you muscles to push it out as you pull on the handle so they do come out easier than they look as if they will.

2 Likes

I often have this anxiety! But to this day I still haven’t had a buttplug stuck inside me so so far so good :joy: I don’t tend to take the buttplug out immediately after finishing. I relax a little and allow my muscles to relax then go for it. As others have said, I bear down a little and it certainly helps.

6 Likes

Thanks @AmyA @rockstar and @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x Good to know.
I might get myself a medium sized one at some point, it might reassure me, but then again, my large one feels so good I might not want to wait! Thanks for answering my slightly embarrassing question - where else can you get helpful answers to butt plug related questions! :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

Not embarrassing at all. Butt plugs are very popular toys but may seem a bit daunting at first so it’s perfectly natural to ask questions and this forum, being totally non-judgemental, is the place to get honest answers from experienced users.

2 Likes

Love honey also have a you tube channel. They do a few videos in the sex toys ahoy series about butt plugs and how to use and prolonged use etc. You may also find that interesting to watch xx

3 Likes

I usually wear my buttplug during the day to get me in the mood for a very fun evening. Never had a problem with it. As long as they’re specific butt plugs they shouldn’t get ‘lost’ x

1 Like

I always find them more difficult to remove than put in , but at least this stops them slipping out at the wrong time

3 Likes

I think your worrying is a bit unnecessarily, but totally understandable. But getting it out won’t do any damage down there because the girth isn’t extremely large. Also because those muscles are designed to let things pass. It maybe can feel a little uncomfortable when the plug is coming out but with a little push, it will come out easily and withoutndoing any damage.

3 Likes

That’s definitely the advantage! I get so frustrated when they slip out.

1 Like

The inverted teardrop shape is meant to help you to stop it from coming out too easily. If you’ve ever tried to use a dildo (with a flared base, of course) you’ll probably have noticed your butt will tend to push it out if there’s no pressure, such as body weight, keeping it pushed in.

I agree with the suggestions that a gentle pull while relaxing the muscles is the way to go.
Wiggling, circling or rocking it around gently can help too.

2 Likes

I get the same worry too and have a plug with smaller base which on numerous occasions I’ve had panic moments where my muscles have closed and taken a while to pull out again, kinda ouch to say the least!

But I’ve now got an inflatable butt plug with a thicker base which actually works wonders for a smooth exit, maybe this is something you could try :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I can understand your concern but I have found relaxing and using your muscles to push does the job. Make sure you use a good thick lube and that will help.
Good luck and enjoy!

2 Likes

I agree with you, My experience is that with a gentle push it the plug will easily come out. because those muscles open when you push a little.

I indeed have tried a few dildos and buttplugs :wink:

2 Likes

I’m with @AJSTAR on this. if you’re concerned then a plug shaped more like this:
Lovehoney super soft rainbow silicone butt plug
will tend to be much easier to remove.
The ratio of the biggest girth: girth at the neck will be much easier to handle.

Of course, some people do love a challenge! :yum:

3 Likes

@Knottydevil I LOVE the look of that plug! Off to buy one now :heart_eyes:

Ah we have this plug! Really good fun although wouldn’t risk getting up and walking around etc with it in otherwise it won’t last long inside you :see_no_evil:

1 Like

My wife took quite a large glass plug last night, surprising as she doesn’t normally do plugs

I was thinking of getting one of those, I’ve added on to my wishlist. I was hoping that, when inflated it wouldn’t pop out but getting it out after would be easier. Did you get yours from LH? Which one do you have?

1 Like