Butt plug recommendations

Hi all

Can anyone recommend larger butt plugs that actually stay in place?

I’m finding with a lot of my larger ones that the neck is only slightly less girthy than the girthiest part, so if I move around too much I can feel them beginning to slide out.

Thanks!

3 Likes

unfortunately the collection of large buttplugs on lovehoney is quite limited. The Doc Johnson Titanman Master Tool No.4 Stays in place really well in my opinion

3 Likes

Thanks! That looks amazing and had great reviews so will definitely buy it when it’s back in stock.

Your Welcome, you won’t regret it :wink:

1 Like

Personally I found this one amazing. Once it’sin its staying until I take it out:

2 Likes

Just found it in stock elsewhere so have ordered for delivery tomorrow :grinning:

1 Like

Depends on how big you have currently worked upto, the best buttplug i personally think lovehoney offer which can be worn for a longer period of time and stays in situ is the colt xl it’s not overly long but is really girthy it also has a very thin neck so it stays where it is ment to

Just looked and they don’t stock it so you may have to look elsewhere (colt big boy xl)

1 Like

This one works for me.

It’s the same girth as the Doc Johnson but 1/2" shorter.

2 Likes

Thanks @ToysForDays and @rockstar.

I bought the Doc Johnson Titanmen Master Tool No. 4 Butt Plug which arrived today. It has 3 bulbs, 6 inches, 6.75 inches, and 8.25 inches. Hoping the 6.75 inches stretch will help me get to the 8.25 inches.

I will check out the Lovehoney Classic collections. They looks great for the warm up. The Colt Big Boy toys look amazing!

I’ve got a Hush buttplug from Lovesense which I’d highly recommend for longer use if that’s what your looking for :slightly_smiling_face: it has a thinner T base so no worrying of it coming out or disappearing up!

1 Like

@mikeormick i also have the doc Johnson, I struggled with prolonged play due to the length my ass just swallows it up also the colt is great but it is hard to get inserted unless you are really taking your time stretching might take you months.

1 Like

I have a tunnel plug, they come in various sizes and they have a “square” profile on the underside edge this means they lock in place really tightly even though it’s large and my stretched hole gives in to smaller plugs, you can get them with a bung too to stop anything falling out? Think it’s 95mm dia with a 40mm hole

1 Like

Like the Oxballs tunnel? I saw them online a few days ago. What is the idea behind the tunnel, i.e what is it used for?

Like this image removed

Of course,

2 Likes

Doxy butt plug works well for me

I want to get this myself, It should work pretty good as Lovense does with their products.
I have the Max 2 (Fleshlight - Can’t use it as it is too loud and I share a home)
Diamo (A ring) and Edge 2 (A prostate toy)

The vibrations are strong and their app is great!
I highly recommend.

1 Like

Indeed I’d say the hush plug is 100% worth the buy and an added extra positive for you is it’s quieter than most toys are so you’ll be able to enjoy it without worry :wink:

1 Like

You can use a tunnel buttplug different ways
Its main purpose is to keep you open.

• tunnel plugs give you the opportunity to have a look inside.
  • They are great for watersports.
  • You can use toys through the hole, for different sensations, toys like small anal beads can be used.
  • tunnel plugs are also a great tool to get lube inside for big toys or for deeper play.
1 Like