butt plug suggestions?

I am not new to the world of anal fun - have had anal sex with all my partners. However I am new to anal sex toys. I've got some anal beads which I enjoy but I want to try something a bit bigger and thought a butt plug would be good (have used the odd carrot before but I want the real thinng now!!).

I just wondered if anyone could suggest something they think would be good? I am not sure if a need something in the starter range or something a bit bigger? Any help is appreciated!!

How about either: Doc Johnson Iridescent Butt Plug, which I managed on my second or third session and now love or my new toy: Fun Factory P Twist Silicone Butt Plug.

Only had one try of this so far, but it was gooooood.

i cant get either link to work!!! thnask though!!

I have tried the Licorice Dip Butt Plug Set. An although they were less rigid than I would have liked they had a very sensous feel to them.

Ok, the first one is the "Doc Johnstone Irridescent But Plug (Large)", and the second is the Fun Factory P Twist Silicone Butt Plug. Copy and Paste either of those into the LH Search, and you should find them.

Thanks - only thing with suction one is I dont have anywhere to stick them to!

Well, you don't have to use them as suction cups - I don't, but the cups do make great handles..... As for somewhere to stick them, I've heard that toilet seats are good, and everyone has one of those LOL.

Wooden chair, upturned steel mixing bowl like ameloriate (sp??) on the blog, even using a door!!

I would never have thought of that!! I can see I will have to place an order soon - I will update on how it goes!

Type dildos into xtube or whatever for some ideas. Some stick to mirrors as well.

thanks imelda there is loads of stuff to watch on xtube

Miss Sparkle, l have found an overturned Pyrex mixing bowl to be ideal for sticking my three bangs on, narrow enough to get akimbo, and easy to clean up!!! Give it a try. You may of course be a modern woman without need for mixing bowls l do accept!!

Tallboy

Mine sticks to anything! I'm lucky enough to have wooden floors and tiles in a lot of rooms Also Leather chairs make a great place for sticking them to!

Recently I've found the wardrobe to be good!

Mine managed to stick to the cabinet door that it lives in! I couldn't believe it, was pretty funny.

You could also stick it in the bath...

I'm annoyed as both of the ones I had wishlisted are now out o stock! Damnit...

Anyone know of any good, medium sized glass ones?

Any of you peeps out there got a piccie of a dildo suction cup on top of a slaphead !!!

Tallboy

I too am doing some butt plug research. I have a small collection already but i am looking for one with a narrow, rather than circular base that i can pop in and wear whilst out and about. I find the ones with the round base do not fit so snuggle between the cheeks,. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

sexperiment wrote:

I too am doing some butt plug research. I have a small collection already but i am looking for one with a narrow, rather than circular base that i can pop in and wear whilst out and about. I find the ones with the round base do not fit so snuggle between the cheeks,. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13310 External Media

Thanks Studley, It looks perfect - i have just ordered it

cool good luck with it