Butt Plug Tails Anyone?

I'm thinking of getting a butt plug tail. I know my husband would like it as he has commented about them. Any advice on the best ones?

I have 2 tails and love them! Ideally look for a nice fluffy one with some length, they're nice to swish about. Dont go for a plug thats too small as if you sit on the tail it can pop right out.

Enjoy!

I have 3 or 4 but I think my favourite is this

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36840

You can unscrew the plug from the tail which makes cleaning a lot easier. Some people say it's too short but I'm not very tall so it suits me fine.

1 Like

I personally like glass/metal tail plugs as I think they're easier to clean and the added bonus of weight and temperature ticks my boxes but that may be the opposite as to what your preferences are.

If you're not new to anal, then I'd go with a glass or metal option over a silicone one. The one Amy links above is a good choice. I have the fox version: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36838 :)

Thanks for the advice peeps, will look into it.

I quite like the look of the puppy tails too but it doesn't look like LH stock them (though I thought they did for a time at least!)

1 Like

I personally prefer the ones that have a removable tail purley for cleaning purposes x

I bought the OH a tail for xmas, I always try to get something kinky and unexpected to put under the tree. I ended up returning it unused to LH, what a disapointment.

It was shorter than I expected based on the picture, it had a terrible kink in it from the way it was folded in on itself in the box and I tried to unscrew it out of curiousity but hair caught in the thread made it very difficult.

I did show her and gave the option to keep it and there was curiousity, but the above critique put her off trying it.

She's a big fan of rabbits but the white bunny tail looked like a dirt magnet.

I also would love a tail-plug, my concern is the small size of plug they seem to come with, seems with light tug the plug would pop out. I find smaller plugs pop out from my OH when having vaginal sex at the best of times, let alone when its got a bit of weight attached to the base.

Would love to hear any owner's feedback on that side of things.

Each of my subs has a tail butt plug. Sadly they're a single size plug so you have to hope they can either get them in at all or keep them in once they're in. I can't imagine you want to spend all night clenched!

I've Never tried them but they are super cute and fluffy

A while ago my partner expressed how much the look of tails turned him on but this was before I'd even considered trying anything to do with anal as I really wasn't keen. Once I was a bit braver I bought a cheap one online with the smallest plug size I could find. After a bit of practice I got the hang of getting it in and out and was amazed by how sexy I felt with it swishing around! The tail itself was a bit thin and not very fluffy and I wanted a nice bushy reddish coloured fox tail. I tried the Dominix fox tail plug from Lovehoney but I found the plug a bit too wide in diameter and heavy for me as I'm still fairly new to anal play, I also thought the tail was a bit too short so didn't give such a good look. I have since purchased one elsewhere online that was handmade to order and exactly what I was looking for.
My tips would be:
Go for a plug that is made of easy to clean material like steel or glass.
Also if you want to be able to easily clean the plug, consider finding one that can be detached from the tail.
Find something the right size and shape for you. It's good if it has quite a defined difference between the width of the plug and the stem so they tail stays firmly in place (allows for a little bit of pulling on the tail too!)
Look at all of the different styles before deciding, there are a crazy amount of options for colour, length, shape etc.

Good luck finding your perfect tail ☺️

1 Like

We have tried a few and they do look sexy and my partner says they feel sexy as she swishes it around the bedroom, it’s a bit of fun and they only thing I would suggest is to try and find one with a removable tail for cleaning. Getting lube and other bodily fluids on the tails can be a chore to remove, but with a quick rinse under water and leave it in the airing cupboard to dry or a gently use a hair dryer on the fur. My favourite is the following one:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36840

It’s just the right size for a comfortable play session and looks really nice, it’s also faux fur which is a huge bonus!

Wow that is a cool tail :heart:

My wife has a lovely long tail plug best thing i ever seen stunning when she comes down with a mini skirt on as it swings as she walks around

1 Like

I’d forgotten all about this actually, thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

My OH has 2 tails, a horses tail which we’ve had for years and on of her first butt plugs and this Faux Fur Tail I love the look and personally prefer the fur one.
She did ramp things up once and went shopping with the horses tail in whilst wear a short skirt, she wore the horse tail as it wasn’t as obvious as the fur one and it was amazing how people just didn’t notice a woman with a tail!
Anyone else had the bravery to wear one in public? XxX

Your welcome :rofl::rofl:

1 Like