Butt plug

So myself and partner love dirty talk during sex and the other night we got really into it and he brought up getting a butt plug. We have done anal stuff before but not as often as we’d like…sometimes we get carried away :rofl: I guess I’m just wondering if anyone would have any recommendations for I’m going to say beginners because we may aswell it been that long :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve got quite a few small butt plugs. Personally my favourite is this glass one:

It says it’s out of stock at the moment but it’ll probably be restocked. I have some cheaper ones but this is by far my smoothest and most comfortable. You can just play with the first bit for a while which is really small but feels amazing.

There are loads of beginners ones so I imagine other people will have some different suggestions x

Thank you :blush: that actually looks so pretty :heart_eyes: I’d love to get one to surprise my partner with :grin: x

Just noticed that there is a beginners set on offer that would give you a few different ones to try:

There’s also these, they look pretty and in the sale!

I don’t have these but I’m tempted with the second ones though. I shouldn’t have looked!! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 the second lot looks more up my street, they don’t seem as big :see_no_evil: might just have to order them :wink: thanks for your help x

1 Like

Hey @elora93, great question.

Don’t have specific products to recomment off the top of my head. I bought two plugs here but as I’m a little more ‘experienced’ I found them to be disappointingly too small. Super sucked because one has seriously epic vibrations.

General recommendations:

1. Start small and check the measurements. LH uses circumfrence so divide by 3.14 if you are normally used to diameter

2. Ensure it’s actually a “plug” and has a flared or ‘T’ base

3. Go slow and use lube

4. It will probably be a little uncomfortable or painful to get back into it. A little discomfort is common but don’t force anything. As you feel your sphincter near max stretch capactity, slowly withdraw the plug, wait a few moments, and try to reinsert as you monitor for pain. If continually painful, get a smaller plug or try again later.

5. Expect a mess. However big or small, even if you have used a plug recently, it is typical for the plug to be a bit messy. Simply remove, wash, re-lube, and start again. Might take a few tries but eventually it should be good. Admittedly if you just leave the plug in afterthe first insertion, you’ll not notice anyway till after. If you’re pegging or bouncing on a dildo you’ll notice sooner.

That’s it off the top of my head. Good luck!

Edit: So many typos. What I get for trying to make a long post on mobile. Sorry

5 Likes

This is the smallest plug I’ve found: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/vibrating-butt-plugs/p/rocks-off-teazer-petite-sensations-beginners-vibrating-butt-plug/a38928g71560.html I recently purchased it as I wanted to try anal and this had the smallest circumference, and so far it’s been working well and I’m a complete beginner :blush:

1 Like

This prostate massager is legit: https://www.lovehoney.com/p/lovehoney-ignite-20-function-vibrating-prostate-massager/75307.html

The vibrations are some of the best imo. Unfortunately it doesn’t fill me as much as I would like but otherwise it’s simply amazing!

1 Like

I tried a beginners kit and I found it really did nothing for me. This was a set from AS not LH so may differ but for me they were too small so I felt I had wasted my money.

This is my favourite at the moment! They do have a size smaller and a size bigger in this design aswell :slightly_smiling_face:
I wouldn’t class myself as a beginner but I’m not overly experienced and this if perfect for me.

Don’t forget a great lube to help aswell!

2 Likes

We started with the BASICS Anal Prober 7 Inch which is also part of the kit mentioned by @Kitty-Cat01. Not really a plug but it stays in position well during sex. She now prefers glass plugs and this ones her fav Lovehoney Pure Pleasure Sensual Glass Butt Plug

@anon8189768 advice above was brilliant and as they said start small, lots of lube and have fun

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for your advice :grin: so many good recommendations can’t wait to try some :heart_eyes:

1 Like

On here they do a great selection of training but plugs for beginners and nothing better than sometimes just getting carried away in a moment give you the best ideas​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: