Butt plugs and pegging advice

I'm somewhat new to the anal scene and am slowly looking for bigger sizes butt plugs and wanting to look into pegging as my partner and I love the idea of it. I did just want to see if I could get any real users opinions or experiences of butt plugs that are intermediate or large sizes and that have done pegging on whether they have had any troubles with the bum. I'm a bit worried about if the anus will dilate with butt plugs and not be able to function normally if I do it too much and if pegging will feel good (I'm receiving as a male) and if there are any problems I should look out for?? Thankyou for any help anyone can give me!

This post is no longer available.

Take your time and work slowly up to bigger and better times

We both use butt plugs and find they enhance foreplay and intercourse greatly.

We are also into anal sex and pegging and we use the butt plugs to prepare us for anal penetration. I use medium or large sizes and my wife uses small and medium

For pegging we have had great success with our vibrating strapless strap on by using it along with a pair of tight fitting harness briefs.

We are both in our late 60's and my wife's kegel muscles cannot hold in a strapless strap-on for any length of time but she enjoys pegging me and enjoys the stimulation a strapless strap on gives her too. By wearing the harness briefs along with the strap on we get the best of both worlds. She can keep the bulbous part of the strap on in her vagina as it is held in place by the briefs and, since the strap on is held firmly inside her, more of her thrusting movements are transfered to the dildo and on to me. It certainly feels good to me but

She is a size 12 and would normally buy a medium size but we deliberatley bought small to ensure a firm hold on the strap on.

So far we have had no problems with permanent dilation of the anal sphincter but I believe any possible problems can be prevented by regular Kegel exercises.

No worries 're your butt if you progress slowly your body will tell you if you're over doing things. You can if you wish like me end up with huge butt plugs with little side effects, easily able to take a whole hand/fist, we've just got a 12" strap on that's about 2 1/2" thick that fits all the way in me, so go slowly and enjoy?

thanks for the help everyone! that is some very good news to my ears as i like wearing my plugs for extended periods and will definitely be looking into pegging! any tips, tricks or advice anyone else has please feel free to let me know as i am always keen to get some more information!!!

that is good to hear that good amount of thrusting doesnt damage anything afterwards, what lube do you use?

Over the course of about 2 years, I have gone from beginner friendly 3 - 3.5 inch butt plug and vibrator through to 7+inch diameter butt plug and 6+ inch diamater dildo with no adverse effects.

Having seen some vids on various tube sites of guys who have used large toys, their anus looks like its been ruined, and cant say that the whole "rosebudding" thing appeals in the slightest, so have been somewhat nervous about not wrecking myself.

Slow and steady wins the race. Take time to warm up with smaller toys first before moving onto larger ones. Listen to your body. Discomfort at being stretched with a large toy initially is pretty normal, but there shouldn't be any real pain as such. If there is, stop and go back to smaller toys / girth until warmed up properly.

It might take a while to actually accommodate a larger toy. I have the Doc Johnson Titanmen Rumpy and the LH large butt plug, both come in north of 7 inch in diamater. Took me a long time to be able to take all the rumpy and even longer for the butt plug. I only use either of them sparingly by myself, Mrs Sen knows I have them and have used them but she chooses not to use them on me, which is fine.

For pegging, I find a toy in the 5 inch girth, 6 inch length range most satisfying, she can go quite hard at it and its great. I also go for 6 - 6.5inch grth 8 inch length for solo anal play as I am more in control of pace and depth. No doubt I'll one day get her to wear a larger toy for pegging, but I think she is apprehensive about hurting me.

In terms of "returning to normal", after using one of the larger toys, I can easily fit 3-4 fingers in straight after, but if I look at it in a mirror (not a graceful manouvre) it doesn't seem stretched or gaping and appears normal with no sign of damage. No issues with controlling (or losing control) of bowel movements, although I do find the day after using large toys, I tend to go more frequently.

I can only speak for going up to medium sized dildos but the only time I got some little fissures was when I wanted to go big too fast & skipped ahead. I had a couple of weeks of reflection to learn the value of going slow 😁 no lasting effects and can handle all the sizes I'm interested in now 😊

Senator wrote:

Over the course of about 2 years, I have gone from beginner friendly 3 - 3.5 inch butt plug and vibrator through to 7+inch diameter butt plug and 6+ inch diamater dildo with no adverse effects.

Having seen some vids on various tube sites of guys who have used large toys, their anus looks like its been ruined, and cant say that the whole "rosebudding" thing appeals in the slightest, so have been somewhat nervous about not wrecking myself.

Slow and steady wins the race. Take time to warm up with smaller toys first before moving onto larger ones. Listen to your body. Discomfort at being stretched with a large toy initially is pretty normal, but there shouldn't be any real pain as such. If there is, stop and go back to smaller toys / girth until warmed up properly.

It might take a while to actually accommodate a larger toy. I have the Doc Johnson Titanmen Rumpy and the LH large butt plug, both come in north of 7 inch in diamater. Took me a long time to be able to take all the rumpy and even longer for the butt plug. I only use either of them sparingly by myself, Mrs Sen knows I have them and have used them but she chooses not to use them on me, which is fine.

For pegging, I find a toy in the 5 inch girth, 6 inch length range most satisfying, she can go quite hard at it and its great. I also go for 6 - 6.5inch grth 8 inch length for solo anal play as I am more in control of pace and depth. No doubt I'll one day get her to wear a larger toy for pegging, but I think she is apprehensive about hurting me.

In terms of "returning to normal", after using one of the larger toys, I can easily fit 3-4 fingers in straight after, but if I look at it in a mirror (not a graceful manouvre) it doesn't seem stretched or gaping and appears normal with no sign of damage. No issues with controlling (or losing control) of bowel movements, although I do find the day after using large toys, I tend to go more frequently.

well that is great to hear thankyou. i was looking at this https://www.lovehoney.com.au/product.cfm?p=40176 for my first time pegging and this metal plug https://www.lovehoney.com.au/product.cfm?p=40366 plus these anal beads https://www.lovehoney.com.au/product.cfm?p=35504 for prolonged wear and to wear during sex. i also am considering this https://www.lovehoney.com.au/product.cfm?p=9041 although the price is scaring me off and the handle im afraid i wont be able to sit down with.

thankyou for the help on my anal adventure

unifex wrote:

I can only speak for going up to medium sized dildos but the only time I got some little fissures was when I wanted to go big too fast & skipped ahead. I had a couple of weeks of reflection to learn the value of going slow 😁 no lasting effects and can handle all the sizes I'm interested in now 😊

oh no that is a bit scary. i definitely wont be rushing anything anytime soon!

Pegging is great. Have been doing it for a couple of decades with no adverse effects. As always, good communication, patience and care will see you through. Don't go too fast, take lengthy breaks sometimes and have fun!

KinkCouple wrote:

Pegging is great. Have been doing it for a couple of decades with no adverse effects. As always, good communication, patience and care will see you through. Don't go too fast, take lengthy breaks sometimes and have fun!

thankyou! i will take that advice on board

Start with plenty of lube and insert a finger then move on to a butt plug to get used to the feel and slightly stretch you. A wrap on can be small and thin or huge. Best start with what you feel comfortable receiving and graduate to bigger things.