Butt plugs during sex

So as a man which ones hould I buy if zi wanted to try it?

Ive had sex with my husband whilst using a vibrating butt plug. It’s amazing because he feels the vibrating sensation whilst he inside me too.

4 Likes

I love using plugs whilst having sex it feels amazing :heart_eyes: xxxx I love my metal plugs but also love my vibrating plug tho it sends me in to overdrive lol :joy: xx

Some of them I struggle to keep in tho which is a pain xx

4 Likes

My OH uses a butt plug occasionally during sex. I like the fell of it from inside her and she does have a more intense orgasm when we use it. Things become tighter inside her with it so the pace slows down a little. Anal beads also feel good to me when I’m inside her.
I haven’t worn a plug during sex but she has slipped a finger in deep. It does feel great.

2 Likes

if youre considering testing out with more than a finger inside you i strongly recommend trying a plug. gives the male a really intense orgasm.

3 Likes

That plug looks perfect, might have to get one on order! :joy:

1 Like

We found that the plug can pop out during the most inconvenient moment.

3 Likes

I am a massive fan of butt plugs and using one while having sex is amazing.
Especially in doggy style the view and feel is fantastic.
Currently we only have metal ones but a new vibrating one is in the basket.

3 Likes

The b vibe plugs are ones that I am currently looking at because of the vibrating function and extra long neck and really big head. I am not sure how the t bar would go with a woman’s physique as I have heard that sometimes the t bar can block the opening to the vagina. They really are a great investment is the humble butt plug

1 Like

I’ve found that too, it’s difficult, I don’t know if it’s too small or we just use too much lube.

You and your boyfriend will find butt plugs during sex definitely enhance the experience! Certain positions will slowly become your favorite. Let us know how it goes!

I’ve just seen this post for some reason so I decided to take a look at the booty buddy and it’s now in my basket thanks @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x think I’m going to enjoy this one

1 Like

We’ve used this one, it seems a good starter one given the size is small however if you’ve got a larger bum you might find it’ll pop out easily.

It seems you can push it onto a wall or surface and it’ll suction on which could be fun however I can’t see it being much use with the size of the plug.

I’m looking to upgrade in the future to something a bit larger for her, it’s in the 3 for £15 range so you could get a variety and definitely get some lube!

Do it, its amazing. Once you get over the fear of it falling out.

1 Like