Butt plugs during sex

I started to play around with a butt plug the last few months using it whilst I masturbate, it feels great to use it whilst I am using a dildo in me also. I would love to try it during sex but haven’t brought it up to my boyfriend to try this yet, does anyone else do this? I would also like him to try a butt plug also whilst we have sex and again was wondering if other couples do this and both use a butt plug during sex? I can only imagine it adds to the experience but any info is useful.

I’m afraid I’ve no firsthand experience of this, but I can chuck in the How to Introduce Anal Sex Toys to Your Relationship guide from the Guides section if that’s any use to you?

I’ve not tried one myself but have tried it with my wife, she likes the feel of having a butt plug in for foreplay or oral but says she it feels strange to her if we have sex whilst it’s in so we don’t use it very often nowadays

1 Like

I don’t use one myself, I have thought about it but just not got there myself yet but my hubby does use one, actually a prostate massager rather than a straight butt plug. He uses it now and again for sex but more often when he masturbates. It clearly does something for him and gets him extremely aroused as he gets extremely hard and produces a lot of precum even before he starts to touch his cock.

Hi @steph_mike :smiley:
Yes I would definitely recommend! Definitely make sure it has a flared base so you don’t need to worry at all. When I’m using them during sex, I prefer the T-bar bases as I find the more rounded ones rub a bit too much in certain positions! Whereas the T-bar bases fit nicely between the cheeks!

I find them amazing during sex as they push against the back wall of the vagina, so the angle of penetration feels different (and I find pushes nicely against my G-spot!). Previous partners have said that it feels “tighter” which makes sense as the butt plug narrows the walls. Some like this but some find it too much so it will all depend on the person!

I’ve used them on male partners too - some absolutely love it and love the sensation, some less so, so it’s definitely worth experimenting! Vibrating ones are great for the nerve endings around the anus. I’d really recommend this one from Lovehoney - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=42597 (sorry its not currently in stock but I’m sure theres similar on the site!). Some men prefer the ones specifically for prostate massage as they are angled better for the internal pleasure!

If you’re wondering how to introduce this, I tend to always broach the subject casually during a conversation to get their views on it and go from there. Just asking if they’ve ever tried one before or whether they would etc, and then find it’s easier to suggest from this.

Hope I haven’t just rambled and there’s some vaguely helpful info in there somewhere! :smile:

8 Likes

I use a butt plug for solo play and sometimes during sex. Really just adds to the experience. I would just wear it and then see if your partner notices. Once he’s got it in there is no looking back :+1::+1:

3 Likes

My boyfriend and I have definitely used plugs during sex, it just makes orgasms better so why not? Like most things in relationships and sex communication is key so bring it up to him.

2 Likes

You could put in before you have sex without him knowing so its a surprise and will allow you to talk about when he sees it or after you’ve finished. I would suggest you allow him time to try it himself in his own time so he can be as comfortable as he can do see if he likes it or not

1 Like

If you can broach the subject it can make for some fun times :grin: might take a while for the idea to sink in

She must know you have it in when you have sex. So it follows that she must know you get a little something ‘extra’ from it, or why would you do it? What’s left to admit? If she doesn’t already, suggest she tries a small plug as well, just to find what all the fuss is about! :grin:

1 Like

Sorry, after I posted I re-read it & just realized that. Is she into any form of anal play? If she likes a plug, suggest that you would like to try a plug, to find out what she gets out of it.

We have ‘his’ and ‘hers’ vibrating butt plugs which we regularly wear during sex. It really works well for both of us.

2 Likes

We are both as guilt as each other about communication.
Opening up is the hardest thing to do. Can you ask what her views on sex are, what she thinks sex should be about.
As we have found out after talking, our parents behavior has a lot to do about our early views and experiences on sex and relationships that we have carried into adulthood.
After over 28 years together, its only been the last 4-5 years that we are finally asking for what we really want during sex, not what we ‘think’ the other wants.
A few false starts, a few fails, some hilarious/embarrassing attempts but some great new experiences that we both love, have brought us closer.

1 Like

I absolutely love to wear plugs especially during sex, orgasms are so much stronger as everyone has mentioned. my partner doesn’t wear one and isnt into anal play which is so sad but we absolutely would both wear one if she was into it and both in the mood!

1 Like

@steph_mike I actually tried this for the first time two nights ago and both me and my wife absolutely loved it. It brought a whole new dimension to our sex life. My wife brought it up with me first, I was quite suprised, nervous and excited. If it helps, she brought it up to me like this…

As I used one on her, she said, kind of in a jokingly way, “I’d love to use one on you”. In the moment, I couldn’t say no anyway. Haha. Good luck with it. You’ll both love it.

3 Likes

Ooh, this is something my partner and I do quite regularly now. I’ve always been happy using a butt plug during sex and tend to keep them small/medium for the comfort. It really turns my boyfriend on and he loves the view :see_no_evil: He will occasionally wear his Booty Buddy while I wear a plug from my pretty big collection :eyes: I’d totally recommend introducing it into your sex life, the orgasms are something else…

3 Likes

You need to talk to your other half about him trying. But you you could wear your plug and see if he notices a difference. I’m sure you will. Hope you have fun. Personally I’d love it if my wife suggested it.

It can be awkward for vanilla folks. There’s a lot of unknown expectation when someone has kinks you don’t have.

If you just say you want to receive some anal that’s going to introduce a lot of expectation and could be overwhelming.

If you phrase it more like… you enjoy this and you’d like to try it sometime during sex. Then make it clear that you can do all of the management of it all, she’ll just benefit from a hornier partner. That might make it a little easier to swallow?

Even a very vanilla partner should be ok with that. She doesn’t have to do anything and she can say no if she really detests the idea for some reason & at least then you’ll know it’s not a goer.

Then once you’ve worn it during sex a few times you’ll have introduced that kind of play & everyone will be used to it… Who knows where it might go from there?

I think if there’s awkwardness it’s usually a two way problem. I felt that way with a partner once and after a few conversations about it (that were more awkward for me really, even though she was more vanilla) she actually went out and bought me a toy :rofl:

1 Like

Yes we do, and actually its something we go regular.

Hes tried a plug but isn’t his cup of tea ( although I have told him it takes a lot of getting use to ) but i wesr one yes…for me its the fullness :drooling_face:

She is more likely to hit you with the nearest blunt object. Plugs need to be eased out carefully.
I think you may be thinking of anal beads.

1 Like