Butt plugs harness solution?

I know I will get moaned at for not searching either the site or the forums (after how long I have been a member) but I'm not sure if this question has been answered >.<

Would it be possible to wear a g-string to keep in place a butt plug or dildo without it showing through my clothing? And if so does anyone have any suggestions?

Bit risky,i would have thought.What would happen if the butt plug or dildo was to work its way out a little

mmm risk is fun although how would it work its way out if the g string wasnt too stretchy?

LovingHer wrote:

I know I will get moaned at for not searching either the site or the forums External Media (after how long I have been a member) but I'm not sure if this question has been answered >.<

Isn't that the *reason* for searching?

I don't know the answer. Butt plug "retention" has been discussed by plug users before though so you probably *might* get a quicker answer by searching and reading some of the useful advice.

Sure someone will have the answer but just quicker is all :)

Adx

Haha thanks Ad I know that is the reason for searching >.< and I remember our small thing about searching when I joined, which I am stil sorry about but I put the bit in bold as I have read a fair few of the topics to do with this and was pretty sure that it hadn't come up but I will do a search and find out because just maybe the answer is already out there but hppefully if someone knows they will post still

This could be an idea:

http://www.sexmas.co.uk/dildos/manbound-universal-butt-plug-harness-kit.html

Manbound universal butt plug harness.

LovingHer wrote:

Haha thanks Ad I know that is the reason for searching >.< and I remember our small thing about searching when I joined, which I am stil sorry about External Media but I put the bit in bold as I have read a fair few of the topics to do with this and was pretty sure that it hadn't come up External Media but I will do a search and find out because just maybe the answer is already out there External Media but hppefully if someone knows they will post still External Media

I'm not telling you off!

Just kinda contradicted yourself in your post External Media (by saying, I didn't search because I don't know if it's there hehe)

Plus you're welcome to start new threads, I just know if you want an answer quickly, and the answer's out there then it's helpful. I'm fairly sure there isn't a thread on this topic exactly so a new thread is pretty well justified....I just remember it being mentioned in an old butt plug thread so I think your answer may be out there somewhere if you need it quickly.

Adx

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

This could be an idea:

http://www.sexmas.co.uk/dildos/manbound-universal-butt-plug-harness-kit.html

Manbound universal butt plug harness.

Thanks for the suggestion MM External Media but at £36 for it is the whole reason I am thinking about using underwear instead External Media plus wearing sexy underwear is a plus even if im the only one who will ever know External Media

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I'm not telling you off!

Just kinda contradicted yourself in your post External Media (by saying, I didn't search because I don't know if it's there hehe)

Plus you're welcome to start new threads, I just know if you want an answer quickly, and the answer's out there then it's helpful. I'm fairly sure there isn't a thread on this topic exactly so a new thread is pretty well justified....I just remember it being mentioned in an old butt plug thread so I think your answer may be out there somewhere if you need it quickly.

Adx

I know you aren't telling me off External Media I was just remembering back to when I made my first post External Media haha I see the contradiction External Media oooh well if you think it may be there I will have a good old search later on if nobody has an answer, as right now I cant be bothered (sounds bad but I am doing other things :L) External Media

The harness option looks good, not sure how well it would hide under jeans/etc, but baggy clothes could work.

I know it's not a cheap or particularly versatile solution, but the nJoy plugs hold themselves in beautifully all day long (assuming you relube when you need).

Just saw your last post, I don't think just underwear would cut it with most flared base plugs.

Which plugs have you got to use? I doubt underwear would work particularly well with ones flared like the Doc Johnson classic style plugs, mostly because of the base pushes the cheeks apart and I doubt you could maintain enough pressure (while comfortable for the person wearing them) with a g-string/thong..

If a plug's going to make a break for freedom, a g-string won't even slow it down: it's just elastic, and pretty much designed to give in. A full pair of panties, if they're high-waisted enough, might 'catch' it, and avoid the embarassment of it plopping out in the road, but you might end up[ walking like you've kaked yourself, which is...attractive. :)

Mainly, if you get a plug that's not too long, and has a big enough difference between the body and the slimmer waist, it should be held in by the sphincter muscles without the need for strapping it in place.

I'd say if you do feel you need some form of harnessing for it, and don't want to shell out for a dedicated bit of kit, making a harness out of bondage tape would be the best way. It's cheap, and you can strap it as tight as you feel comfortable with. Might look a little sloppy, but you could even make that work if it was for the viewing pleasure of someone else.

Thanks everybody for the responses :) bashful babe I think the bondage tape is going to have to be tried for this as I assume it will hold a dildo in place? (and before somebody mentions it yes it has a flared base) although in fairness the dildo in question doesnt have the urge to eject itself, I just want to be able to use it like a plug, get used to a girth and sit around home relaxing for a while before moving on to other things. I have plugs that have no need for strapping in place just they arent wide enough at the neck, and i dont want to get anything bigger as I want it to fit with no warm up which I can comfortably do with my dildo ---> http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13994

My only question is does bondage tape work well with super hairy people :L ?

Alternatively I feel like getting a nice pair of panties and modifying them to have an o-ring and de-elasticate them in some parts - a lot of effort yes but I potentially get something that is exactly what I want and the sense of achievement that comes with making something yourself and if it all goes well I would maybe put up some pics Whats everyones ideas on that?

What about a nice pair of lacey tight french knickers??