Butt plugs in public

Hello, lovelies. I really enjoy using butt plugs and I would like to know if you can wear them outdoors and if so , for how long ? And can you use them while sleeping? x

4 Likes

Yes you can.

You can wear them for as long as is comfortable for you (everyone is different). I would suggest building up slowly, eg if you’ve only ever used a butt plug for 30 mins or so don’t expect to be able to wear it for 8 hours straight away.

Use lube and take a plastic bag, wipes and extra lube with you in case you need to remove it while out (or to add more lube if needed)

Yes you can leave in while sleeping. Make sure the base is a good deal bigger than the widest part of the toy. I’d suggest using the toy for extended periods while awake before trying to sleep in it just to make sure it is comfortable for you and isn’t likely to slip out.

6 Likes

As calie already stated, but a good quality long lasting lube, like a silicon if you can as the butt will eat up the lube. I love calie’s emergency butt plug removal kit.

1 Like

I wear butt plugs in public and also remote control vibrating plugs with my wife operating the remote control.

She wears remote control love eggs or knicker vibrators in public and I have the controls for those.

I would suggest that, for long term use, you choose glass or metal plugs with oil or silicone based lube.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone!! You’ve been a great help. Tomorrow I will go outside for a stroll but the plug :electric_plug: m using Is a cock plug. Would that be ok too? X

2 Likes

I would wear it for at least 20 min at home before you walk it off as you may urgently need to use the toilet. Not sure of your butt play experience but an urgent blow out behind a tree may not be your thing.

1 Like

How do you mean a cock plug?

1 Like

Thinking she means the mini penis shaped butt toy. So it probably won’t have a plug shape making it want to pop out a lot easier, hopefully it still has a flared base before it gets eaten up by your bum.

1 Like

@Toolman31 It is the penis shaped one. I purchased it from the LoveHoney store.

There’s a few that match that description so if you could link it we could give a more definitive answer, however if you’ve worn it around the house for a decent period of time without it slipping or feeling uncomfortable then it’s probably fine.

1 Like

If you want it to stay in as you walk around and your anal muscles relax as they get used to the plug then you need something that has a narrow neck compared to the bulbous part otherwise it will slip out.

1 Like

Tight jeans and or big pants may help give a more secure feeling at first at least? But as others have said try wearing in home for an hour or two, to see how you feel. Oil/silicone based lube for long term wear or your body will just absorbs the water and can become uncomfortable

1 Like

This was the item I purchased.

1 Like

that looks like the right shape to work fine. But it is no beginner plug lol

1 Like

I’ve wore it daily for many hours so far and sometimes I forgot it was there. Haha! Last week I went to fetch my takeaway from downstairs entrance door and I thought to myself I can feel tingling and moist and then I realised I still had it inside me. :rofl:

1 Like

Sounds like you got it covered then. Have fun with it should make further anal play later on a lot nicer.

Other than the length, its size isn’t too ambitious, a 4.75inch girth is okish and if you have already worn it for a period, then its clearly suitable for you.

Walking in a plug does tend to activate your butt muscles and you may well find a need to go to the bathroom, this can diminish somewhat the enjoyment side of being plugged, but so long as you are prepared (wipes for the toy and fresh lube), no reason why you can’t deal to the issue, reinsert and carry on.

For that length of toy though, you may find it a bit pokey on the inside and cause some discomfort if you want to sit down with it in. The shorter tear dropped shaped plugs are built more for longer term wear than the dildo shaped plugs, but each person is different.

Whatever way you go, enjoy it

Yes. As Senator says you have to be prepared to remove it, clean it and re-lube if you’re going to be wearing it for some time. I wore large glass plug for 12 hours yesterday and had to re-lube it 3 or 4 times even with silicone lube.

I’ve often thought about walking around with mine in to prepare for a night of pegging haven’t grown the nerve to do it

So good and so happy with my purchase