Buying vibrator for female friend- would it seem weard?

tempted to get two of my really close friends cheep, funky bullet vibes as a funny/ girly pressent. something like

this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20743

or this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14860 (for best friend)

one of my friends i have known all my life, the other im realy open about sex with. dont know if either of them have anything already but i toldthe other about thinking of getting one for my best friend n she said she wouldnt find it weard if she got one frome me,

would it come across as weard?

What do other people think?

does any one else give other female friends presents like this?

if you are close friends then probably not

i've had both male and female friends buy me toys before

I wouldn't think its wierd, especially if you are open about sex and if its something like the pin up set, looks like it would make a lovely gift.

Iv brought friends sex toys before I even brought my bros ex girlfriend toys we all had a good giggle over it as she opened them infront of the whole family lol

She was actually greatful for my insight as she said she wouldn't of known where to start as she had never had one before ;-) x

Awww and I'd go for the set out of those two also the swoon set like that one is awesome and the watermelon orgasm balm is great

Hi

I dont think its odd...............Im actually meeting up with my best friend tom night to give her a gift a little clit sim..............she had a house fire about 6 months ago which took everything on the upper floor, shes gone 6 months just using her fingers lol and we where walking throu the park last week with the kids and she just came out with it. She has no disposable income, as shes had to set up a new home eles where and has had a really hard time and a sex toy is the least of her priorites...............she has not even got a laptop/ internet use so i thought id take it upon myself to buy her a little something so i dont find it odd at all. so i dont find it odd at all :0) xx

I have bought my sister and my mum sex toys but I am pretty sure non of my mates would feel comfortable with them... but my friends are not very open in that respect so my advice would be to go with your instinct on this one. I don't think it could do any harm anyway babe!

I think it is fine if you know them well, just use your instinct on what they would think.

Wouldn't buy anything for another man, as a man. Sure the OH would buy a prezzie for her girly mates though.

one of my male friends bought me some silky panties and a vibe he sent them anonymously to me drove me nuts for ages but had great fun using it with my oh maybe an idea to surprise her keep her guessing ragdoll

I've bought for many female friends in the past and all loved them, however I picked presents that I knew they would enjoy, and that they wouldnt feel insulted or embarrised me offering. If you know them well, you will know whether to buy or not !!

No!! I think its fun to buy them for friends - Make sure she's "that type of girl!"

I bought my sister a Clit Kit for under the christmas tree - that was an eye opener for the parents christmas morning!!

go for it ;-) lol

I bought a bullet for a colleague for secret Santa. This was after a drunken conversation about how she'd had to throw hers out... Go for it! Only you know if it' be weird.

My bestfriend gave me a vibrator and I didn't think it was weird at all. Although we are very open with each other and I've helped her pick sex toys for herself.
I think it's a sweet idea!

I've personally never given a friend a sexy toy.

But I know a friend who does want one and never has really gotten around to getting one...Maybe I will get her one,lol.

I think I would only give one to a friend if I knew she was interested.

X

I think if you have some doubts then do not do it.

I sent a vibrator to a female friend after she casually announced that she had broken hers and was missing it. We had an unopened vibe that we had received in a gift pack and didn't have any use for, so I put it in the post as a surprise to her. I felt a bit apprehensive, although I was confident that she'd take it in the intended spirit. As it happened, I needn't have worried about her reaction -- she was delighted and sent back a note to say that she'd tested it successfully (with a and a ).

I think that the Pin Ups set is made to be a gift. Its really stunning set. And if I received it as gift from a close friend, would not be feeling embarassed or anything, although I would prefer to be given it in private and not before people.

But no, it would not be weard.

thanks guys. think ill get them once i get around to deciding to spend the money. not sure if i will get both friends one and if ill get them the same one or spend a little more and get the pinups one for my best friend (not seeing her for a while so have time to think about it).

i'd go with the pin up, the emergency one is kinda cheap and tacky feeling.

Wouldn't find it strange at all, my mates brought me Rabbit sas a joke xmas toy one year, we still giggle about it.