Bye bye baby, baby goodbye....

Hello all!

So I may appear to be a 'newbie', but I have in fact just changed my screen name. I was (until just now) Lovehoney - Lucy, but today is my last day!

I've been doing Lovehoney's PR for just over 2 years and have loved every minute. What a wonderful, funny, exciting company to work with. I'm very lucky and privileged to have learned my skills here, and I'm now off to pursue new challenges.

I'll still be reviewing items to give my, ahem, professional opinion - so I won't be a stranger by any means!

Keep being fabulous guys - the forum is what makes Lovehoney so special and always makes us smile.

Laters!

![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart") you Plum x

It was great talking to you and you've been so helpful in your role as PR. Good luck with any future endeavours. I look forward to reading mor reviews from you in the coming months!

Good luck with whatever you are off to do! Make sure you make the most of freebie Friday ;) haha! X

Glad you have enjoyed your time at Lovehoney I'm sure you will be missed by all and good luck with your new challenges.

Oh Plummy, we will miss you so much!!! ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Best of luck with whatever you do in the future x

aww *sniff*

i wish you the best of luck for what ever lies ahead x

Sorry to hear your leaving, good luck with your new adventures :) xx

Mmmmmm plum cake🍰🍰🍰🍰 👋

Best of luck with new adventures X

Sorry to hear you're leaving, good luck with the next step though whatever that may be!

Good luck Lucy, enjoy all that your next step has to offer; hope it's fabulous.

Good luck with all your new challenges :)

Sad to see you go :( but I wish you the best of luck for the future! =D X

Oh such a shame. See you around though I hope? Xx

Good luck :) xx

Bye Plum, best of luck with everything in the future!

Awww so sad! Best wishes for the future! Xx