Calling all Sex Toy Newbies!

Hi

I'm currently looking for 6 couples who are new to the world of sex toys and would like to review somethign for us! Please comment below if you would like to be considered.

Many Thanks

What like brand new , ? Were always willing cazz , although have got the odd vibrator and dildo already ;)

Oooh I wonder what they are testing! Lucky newbies!

Hi cazz, i have some some sex toys but used only by me, nit really used with hubby. always willing to try new things

We are new to couples toys if that counts :P

The only couple toys we have tested are a couple of cock rings. Otherwise, I am not a newbie. But he can be considered as one :)

Morning Cazz - we are not new to sex toys - but have never used couples toys like wee-vibes etc. before - if that counts Hun :) xxx

Hi Cazz, we are new to sex toys. My collection is what I've just brought from this site, a about 3 weeks ago.

Morning cazz

as others have said we are not new to sex toys but we've never used any sort of couples toys. (If that counts we'd love to help xx)

We are relatively new. My wife has the lovehoney magic wand and some bullets, that's about it. Not sure if we qualify but that's not going to stop me trying...shameless

Hi Cazz,

we are quite new to toys, only got our first toy last october. Haven't tried any couples toys yet.

Would love to be considered for testing any thing out.

CH.

Hi Cazz,

We are not new to sex toys but dont really have many couple ones if we fall in the right bracket would love to test them out.

Hi Cazz,

We are not new to sex toys but havnt really bought/used any couples toys, if we fall in the correct bracket we would love to test and review whatever you have on offer thanks x

Hi Cazz,

We're dont own any tous at present, but had discussed recently. Would love to test if asked.

my firend with benifits (male) has never used toys and I have never used toys with him

I've not tried couples toys either really and my boyfriend is new and shy. Only really tried cock rings together.

As most others have said, I am not new to sex toys but me and my partner haven't tried much in the way of designated 'couples toys'.

However, if you want a completely fresh perspective then we're (sadly) not the best choice.

Hi Cazz :)

We only started using sex toys last year and have never used a couples sex toy. So if we count we put as forward please.

Morning Cazz

Both me and my partner are new to sextoys,we have recently used cock rings, but we have never used a couples toy,if we fit the description we would love to give it a try

Hello Cazz,

Me and the other half (male) are new to using toys together or couples toys (I do have some personal toys and my other half owns a Fleshlight) but nothing we use together.

I would love the opportunity (if we count) to test as a couple and write a joint review for the site. Would give us a push in the right direction to keep things exciting!

Vix x