Calling Allwayssingle:0(

Hi guys,

Iv not been on as much as i am usually but when i have been on iv not seen him - on chat.

hes still on my list but iv not caught him when iv been online.

Has anyone seen/spocken to him recently?

if your reading this allwayssingle - i hope your well hun and im sorry iv weve been like passing ships hun recently :0) xx

I am still about! I think the chat system is the same a facebooks? they both rubbish! I wish Loneyhoney have PM system here too! that be a very good improvement.

lol ohhh bless you there you are :0) thank the lord :0) my life is complete xx

Phew, we can all relax now. ;)

lol noon,

I kept wanting to write a post to see where he was but kept putting it off thinking ill see him tom and if i dont ill post something couldnt wait any longer panic over ha ha xx

Aw that's so sweet :) xxx

snecky hugs from behind to lady.gasm! I hope you doing well hun.

its nice to know that people look out for each other on here!! Thats why i love this place.. so friendly x

aww I am missing "Horny Glass Lover"? as anyone seen her.... hugs, your missed babe!

She said she was quitting after some problems with Lh customer service, don't think she's been around since

I really like HGL!

Awwww a lot of love in here :-) nice to see x

aww She a lovely, If I could I won't hesitate to take her out for dinner. she a nice down to earth lady.

alwayssingle:( wrote:

Hehe, this made me feel loved too :D. My little cutie pie xxxx

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

She said she was quitting after some problems with Lh customer service, don't think she's been around since

Problems with LH Customer service??

I don't know any more than that, some issues over an order/return or something...

I guess it's the nature of forums, people come, people go, they're quite transient places at times...

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

aww theres one girl I had an E-mail from told me I am nice guy whos care for people! and hope to find a girl of your dreams you deserve it!

But the main thing that lets me down is shyness! I now going to try and overcome that!

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Hehe, this made me feel loved too :D. My little cutie pie xxxx

aww theres one girl I had an E-mail from told me I am nice guy whos care for people! and hope to find a girl of your dreams you deserve it!

But the main thing that lets me down is shyness! I now going to try and overcome that!

Awww I just love this thread. You can feel the love and care. Just fab.

Awww bless you all,big hugs x