Cam with other couples

Hi all, new to the site and stumbled across the forum. Some great info and lots to read.
Both my partner and I are 40 years old and have a very passionate sex life, regularly video our sessions and thoroughly enjoy it, mind blowing to be honest.
We have discussed sharing our intimate sessions with other couples on Cam, both very new to it and wondered if there are any other members that could offer some advice.

Many Thanks.

5 Likes

A bit of information can be found in this thread Camming advice

Just remember to keep your anonymity safe, you may well be recorded. Read the small print on any website you may want to join.

There are plenty of sites around just be cautious as to which one’s you join.

@algrav27 Hello and welcome to the forum …
As with any activities discuss with OH openly and honestly otherwise one or both of you may regret it later make sure you are both super happy with what ever you decide I have never done this personally but that advice will hopefully stand you in good stead !

Hey welcome to the forum :smiley: I’ve not had any experience with cam shows but think there’s a few posts on here that might be of use to read.

edited by mod

Slow day on the board when crap like this gets by.

Probably some sort of scam considering this forum doesnt even have a private message service.

I haven’t been involved since back in the day Yahoo Messenger was all the rage. Never been involved in any of the social media platforms. Can be fun and erotic but the only thing I will say is that once you put it out there… there is no getting it back.

We can quite regularly on fab and via FaceTime