Can Anyone advise a sex toy for well endowed men

Hi There,

Can anyone recommend a male masturbator that can accoommodate a long thick penis? I'd like to be able to thrust all the way in and cum inside without making a mess everywhere. I'm nine inches long and the majority of toys I buy end up unused and unloved after a while, either because they are too tight or have weird nobbly bits on that are too much for my sensetive shaft lol.

Any help is greatfully recieved

Cheers JJ X

Ninewelshinches wrote:

Hi There,

Can anyone recommend a male masturbator that can accoommodate a long thick penis? I'd like to be able to thrust all the way in and cum inside without making a mess everywhere. I'm nine inches long and the majority of toys I buy end up unused and unloved after a while, either because they are too tight or have weird nobbly bits on that are too much for my sensetive shaft lol.

Any help is greatfully recieved

Cheers JJ X

Hey Ninewelshinches 

Have you looked at Fleshlights? 

They stretch to accomodate almost any girth, and the standard sized ones have an internal canal of 9 inches. 

^^^ as jess said they have very stretchy canals which are long enough for your full length so should allow exactly what you require. I’m girthy and would split a lot of the cheaper strokers, but found the flashlights are really accommodating and if they are looked after they last for ages!

With that size you'll also experience the whole of the internal sleeve design, whereas most of us miss out on the last 3" :(.

One tip I'd give if you find some toys too aggressive is to try a thicker lube, like the LoveHoney water based anal lube. Even though its an anal lube It works amazingly well in Fleshlights. When you pour it in the opening it doesn't just pour straight out the other side like thinner lubes and it seems to cling to the internal walls better, so you're not constantly having to top up as the lubes pushed out. Also it helps to smooth out the internal lumps and bumps to give a softer, more cushioned feeling, without removing too much of the feeling. To me it makes the toy feel more realistic, especially if you warm the sleeve first.