Can anyone help? (Forum App)

I’m using the Lovehoney app but I keep getting logged out after a certain amount of time even though I’ve not logged out. I tick the box for it to remember me. Am I doing summat wrong?? :rage:

1 Like

Sorry, I have the app and never been logged out?

Same, mine has never logged me out

@VeryCurious6

I was having this problem - I realised it was when I was using the app to switch from the forum to the shopping site.

Now what I do is, only use the app for staying on the forum. This keeps me logged in all the time.

I then use my browser when I want to go check out the shopping site - I always have to log back in when I return after a period of time.

I don’t know if this is helpful to you x

Just to confirm are you talking about the forum or the shopping site?

The forum, I stay permanently logged into but the shopping site will constantly log you out, I presume for payment security reasons. I just have them both open in different tabs in my browser and it happily keeps me logged into the forum. If using the app @Cupc8kes method is the way to do it :+1:.

1 Like

I’m talking about the forum. I was just wondering if it’s because I’m relatively new…

I view the forum on the internet browser and for shopping, it never logs me out and remembers my sign in on my phone or laptop even if away for weeks, I don’t use the app-didnt know there was one.
Is there a keep me logged in tick box?

1 Like

Definitely not due to being new, if you’re using a separate tab for the forum to the shopping site or the app just for the forum and not shopping I suspect it is down to security settings you have on your computer or phone. It might be worth clearing your cookies and cache to see if that makes a difference? (I don’t know it will, it’s just my normal go to if things are behaving strangely and normally does the trick :joy:)

1 Like

Aye, there is and I’ve ticked it

Nah that happens to me all the time too on my phone. I think it’s when the app refreshes it just automatically logs out

Glad to know I’m no the only one, thanks

1 Like

I’ve worked out what it is: when I clear my browser’s history it deletes all the details for LH, even though I use the app…

1 Like

Is the app available for iOS as i can’t find it?

Neither can I …

No idea, but I’ve just checked and the android one is on the website which may explain the issue with logging out etc. Send them an email; if enough folk ask they’ll develop one

Of course!!! That makes total sense now… do you have an option when deleting your browsing history to keep your saved data like passwords and logins?

1 Like

Well, kind of, but if you go from section to section a few times in an hour then reply etc etc…

1 Like

Ahh yes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s not available in the app stores. It’s more of private browser on your phone. If you open up your browser menu when on the forum you should see an ‘install app’ or ‘add to home screen’ option. You can also clear your cookies, and that should make the banner asking if you want to install it show up again. :+1:

@Blonde_Bunny likes to use the Discourse Hub app, as that’s a little more discreet:

1 Like

How do I get the app I’ve been trying to find it on iPhone it I’m having trouble!