Can anyone recommend a glans ring (or something similar) to keep my foreskin retracted when flaccid?

The title says it all, really.

I've never owned any sort of glans ring; I'm not sure if anything exists expressly for this purpose. I've had a look around and found nothing at all. I suppose it needn't be a glans ring, but I can't think of anything else that would do the trick; I'm really just looking for a way I can keep my glans/corona exposed during non-sexual activity (i.e., when my cock is soft).

That said, if anyone knows of any devices I can use (separately, if necessary) to keep the foreskin back (and shaft tight) during sex and masturbation, that's something I'm interested in, too.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Merry Christmas! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hi, the only possible thing I could think of was to use some sort of safe tape! Elastoplast would be my first thought! I don't know of any ring of sorts, I know a cock ring would be useless!

Sorry!

Merry Christmas and welcome btw x

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for the advice. As it happens I use a sort of tape during masturbation, but it's a real pain in the arse, and doesn't work for day-to-day wear flaccid; for that, it's pretty much useless. As I mentioned, I'm a novice to the world of cock rings; is it really true that they'd be useless for this? If so, that's a shame. Thanks, again! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Do you mind if I ask the reason behind wanting to do this?

Have a look a the link below. The Big Daddy is adjustable and brilliant to use. I wanted to go for the rings but this does the job very well. Affordable price as well. If you accidentally leave it anywhere, nobody will guess what this is. Trust me and have a go:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/adjustable-cock-rings/

Cheers

Vic&Ash 13

1 Like

Fozzbear wrote:

Do you mind if I ask the reason behind wanting to do this?

im curious as well, its not something ive heard of before

I can't give any advice as I'm circumcised but I am interested in the reason

Thanks for the feedback.

OscarRomeo, that's interesting, thanks. It's pretty cheap, so I'll definitely consider it. I'm curious, though, as to how you recommend using it; I mean, do you think I should buy two and use one at the base and the other around the glans, or...?

Fozzbear and Dali256, it's a little embarrassing, even anonymously in a place like this, but I've long had a sort of fantasy about being circumcised; I'm not likely to ever do it because I think I'd really regret it, for a set of reasons. But, still, it's a turn-on for me to imagine being circumcised, and I quite like to masturbate not by playing by foreskin back and forth as intact men typically do, but by sliding a (lubricated) hand up and down the shaft and over the glans, as is more typical of a circumcised guy. I'd like something more comfortable than tape as a masturbation aid, and something I can wear when I'm soft so I can experience the feeling of exposure during the day. I hope that's not disturbed you all too much! ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Anyway, back to the question(s)...

TheBodySnatcher wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.

OscarRomeo, that's interesting, thanks. It's pretty cheap, so I'll definitely consider it. I'm curious, though, as to how you recommend using it; I mean, do you think I should buy two and use one at the base and the other around the glans, or...?

Fozzbear and Dali256, it's a little embarrassing, even anonymously in a place like this, but I've long had a sort of fantasy about being circumcised; I'm not likely to ever do it because I think I'd really regret it, for a set of reasons. But, still, it's a turn-on for me to imagine being circumcised, and I quite like to masturbate not by playing by foreskin back and forth as intact men typically do, but by sliding a (lubricated) hand up and down the shaft and over the glans, as is more typical of a circumcised guy. I'd like something more comfortable than tape as a masturbation aid, and something I can wear when I'm soft so I can experience the feeling of exposure during the day. I hope that's not disturbed you all too much! ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Not disturbing at all. I have had the pleasure of having both a circumcised and uncircumcised penis and have found I much prefer without. I was circumcised due to medical terms (foreskin was too tight sex was uncomfortable) and I then had it done and it's allot better. You have to be careful because bad things can happen if you leave the foreskin retracted for long periods of time. It can sometimes swell massively and prevent putting it back which needs medical attention and sometimes if none returnable forced circumcision so be careful...

by all means experiment just be careful and don't do it for too extended periods of time. (My stepfather is medically trained and explained reasons for circumcisions)

Yes, I'd not be surprised if sex as a (successfully) circumcised male is preferable to sex as an uncircumcised male with a medical condition affecting the foreskin; however, everything of mine is in perfect working order, I've just long had a weird fetish for the whole thing; I can't even remember how it got started. And yes, I know about paraphimosis, though based on what I've read, my assumption is that it tends only to affect foreskin tissue with some sort of pathology - either phimosis or one of the inflammatory dermatoses. Thanks for the warning, anyway. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Now, back to the topic... ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Only helping :) all the best experimenting!!!

Can't offer any suggestions, but just wanted to reassure you, you needn't be embarressed! There are certainly weirder things around :)

Thanks, guys! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

No further suggestions? ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I'm open to (just about...) anything!

Could you try pants with a sheath and cut them short the push your retracted foreskin penis into it which might hold it in place?

1 Like

Or even just a tight sheath?

TheBodySnatcher wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.

you shouldnt be embarressed, thers nothing disturbing about that. i dont know any way of doing it but i wish you luck

Fozzbear wrote:

Or even just a tight sheath?

I admire just how much advice you dealt out on this thread Bear..nice one x

There are a couple of options for glans rings might not be the sort of thig you're after if you don't want one with a plug

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33621

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33617