Can anyone recommend a Jimmy Jane toy?

I've now tried something from Je Joue, LELO and L'Amourose but I'm a Jimmy Jane virgin - can anyone recommend a toy from their range? I need my toys to be quiet and not too strong (I find the highest settings on my erotic rocket and je joue mimi to be too strong and magic wands scare me!)

Any suggestions?

I think I have the form 6, the G spot one, it's amazing! My review of it is no my profile somewhere, can't link. It's seriously good though

I am a Jimmy Jane virgin myself. I have always thought this looked very interesting though, i havent seen anything like it http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27085 x

Not too sure, but I would reccomend looking up lots of reviews (esp blog ones which would tend to have more detail) of anything you like the look of as my only experience with JimmyJane and noise is pretty damn loud! Especially compared to other luxury toys. Just be careful since you mention you don't want that!

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Not too sure, but I would reccomend looking up lots of reviews (esp blog ones which would tend to have more detail) of anything you like the look of as my only experience with JimmyJane and noise is pretty damn loud! Especially compared to other luxury toys. Just be careful since you mention you don't want that!

Ah, that's good to know. I've been looking at the reviews but I notice that when reviews are really positive people often don't mention the noise. It's something I'm quite sensitive to though, an I'm even debating whether to return my je joue mimi because I find the noise so irritiating ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) Which JJ toy have you tried?

The Hello Touch X is definitely worth a look as it offers something completely different! It's so versatile, and I love it :-)

I had the Form 3 but wouldn't recommend it in a million years unfortunately! The Form 2 is meant to be quite good but there's a common glitch that goes with it. Definitely worth googling for some reviews first.

Did you review the form 3 (I didn't see it when I checked your profile)? If not, what was it you didn't like about it if you don't mind me asking?

I have it on my blog somewhere but I haven't reviewed it yet on here! The vibrations are really surface level and definitely not good enough to justify the price tag, the silicone isn't soft or flexible enough to actually use as intended (so shaping it around/over wherever you're pressing it or using it like a tongue, it bends slightly but that's it) and the vibrations don't travel properly through the silicone. I coul barely feel anything. It had a good idea but the execution was pretty disappointing and it was a big ol mess for me, personally.

sleepycelia wrote:

I have it on my blog somewhere but I haven't reviewed it yet on here! The vibrations are really surface level and definitely not good enough to justify the price tag, the silicone isn't soft or flexible enough to actually use as intended (so shaping it around/over wherever you're pressing it or using it like a tongue, it bends slightly but that's it) and the vibrations don't travel properly through the silicone. I coul barely feel anything. It had a good idea but the execution was pretty disappointing and it was a big ol mess for me, personally.

Love the blog! That's me getting nothing done for the next hour or so...