Can I talk to you about Squirting?

Hello! . Hope you are all well!
So over the last year I've discovered I'm a squirter, and I mean a squirter.lol I seem to be able to do it a lot and it freaks me out that there's so much! My OH loves it which is great and so do i if I'm honest but it I feel like I'm doing it all the time, on my own it's even worse. I'm not really sure if it's weird or not. Do men/women even like it? Sorry if I sound a bit stupid

Hi! First of all there is no such thing as ‘weird’ we are different, some do it often, some occasionally and some never do, many enjoy it, some wish they didn’t do it (often down to laundry frustrations!)

Personally I do it pretty much every time on my own and usually more than once during a session and I like it, ok since I don’t have a partner to like or dislike it if I could have such an intense orgasm without the ensuing flood I probably would but it’s a price worth paying!

Like everything some partners like it some don’t, if both you and your OH enjoy it I say gush away!

Ps. Yes I am still shocked at the amount!

Oh yes. I for one love it when my OH squirts!! It's not weird at all and it's reassuring that my OH is enjoying herself! Love it.

I squirt and my OH loves it but I still feel uneasy sometimes, we’re investing in a pvc sheet to protect the bed whilst making it a bit more kinky xx

I love it when a girl squirts. No worries.

My oh loves this too...he even likes it in his face. He likes to know that I have had a proper orgasm and this just reassures him that I am not faking.

Fab thank you so much, that’s going in my basket! I had looked but hadn’t taken the plunge. Will after your recommendation though 😊

I absolutely love it when i get the wife to squirt. It's a beautiful site.

I think squirting is one of them things that when you finally crack it you can’t stop, it’s great that you enjoy it and so does your other half so have fun and embrace it all. We both love it but sometimes it can be a little too intense so we keep it down to a maximum of 2 squirtgasms per session.
The sheet above is a great purchase and definitely worth the money, it’s also fun for other types of play like covering eachother in oil and having some slippy sexytime or just catching all the aftermath of a good time! Have fun! And no questions are stupid, squirting is fun, feels good and turns on a lot of people!

My wife has been squirting for a good decade plus now, we discovered it one day after playing with a very large dildo. Further exploration and it developed into even more squirting and water play. I absolutely love it and find it to be an amazing turn on. My wife even gets confused at times having a wee and starts to get turned on. Love it to bits.

Totally normal!! Like you it only happened to me around a year ago, came out of nowhere and my husband absolutely loves it, turns him on ridiculous amounts. Constantly stripping the bed can be annoying though. I squirt like crazy sat on his face, enjoy it 👍

Hi Foxxy 13, I personally don't understand why people are so interested in squirting. I can squirt and I think it's okay, but then I don't understand why some people seemed so worried that they don't. I think that it seems to be this thing that when a woman squirts, the orgasm is much beter, but in my opinion that doesn't always happen as I always squirt before I orgasm and if I stop there - let's say because of the mess or maybe because I get a bit worried aboung going too far - I will not orgasm, I will be left actually without an orgasm and feeling quite upset. This shows that everyone is different, so just keep doing what makes you happy, it doesn't matter what other people thinl. Just to finish, I must say I've never squirted with a partner, not even my husband, just when masturbating because then I can kind of totally relax.

I thought I'd wet myself the first time!

my ex loved it. Especially as the majority of the time was if I was straddling his chest/ face while he used a vibrator on me. He'd get covered.

Never knew I could do it, but also had never really had a proper orgasm before that!

TL;DR: I started after I had turned 50+ (long story). I squirt / gush most of the time and from many activities now, from e.g. nipple play and deep kissing, from giving blowjobs, and of course from all kinds of genital touch, especially penetration, also with most toys.

Sometimes it's a trickle, sometimes a flash flood. Sometimes it's combined with an earth-shattring orgasm, sometimes with mild-ish pleasure, most of the time something in between. My new partner and I would not manage without a Liberator Throe, and I would love it if Lovehoney started to sell them (as already requested in the Pander thread), because we would need a second full-size one (the small we have for travel is barely adequate when the big one is in the washing machine or drying).