Can less, sometimes be more?

I'm in a longterm relationship and I'm finding that my girlfriends sex drive is reducing and that the sex we are having is very routine and a little more vanilla than I would like. A bonus of being in a long term relationship is feeling comfortable around somebody. As a result of an evening when we are in bed wether we are watching Tv, having a chat or just going to sleep I'm fully naked. I find lingerie on my girlfriend very sexy and a huge turn on as it leaves a little to the imagination and was wondering if the normality of me always being naked could potentially have the opposite effect on my partner? So my question is, has anyone on here experienced anything similar or have any thoughts? P.s. this all sounds very odd now I have wrote this down but let's see what you guys think haha

Just realised this has posted in wrong.forum, oops

Great advice thank you so much :) I often find we struggle to talk about sex together as my partner is a little more awkward when it comes to talking about it, I'm sure this can be worked on together though and perhaps the angle that I approach with could help greatly too as you suggested.

Hello and welcome. πŸ™‚

I agree with Alicia, it's doubtful that's it's simply down to your bedtime nakedness. Communication is definitely key. We hit a bit of a fallow stretch a few years back and it worked for us. Obviously we still have our ups and downs, but being able to talk honestly about it really helps. πŸ‘

Always talk about sex outside of the bedroom. But it’s natural for sex drives to be up and down, but I think relationships are more than sex and only way is communication and compromise. Sex in my opinion is quality over quantity.

Can't agree more with everything that has said and I would most definitely prefer better sex over lots of average. My issue is that when we talk about sex I don't like saying I would like this or I would like more of this as I then find it hard to enjoy that activity as I feel like it's just for me however without those prompts I find our sex to be very excited and almost repeatable. We have got toys from LH in the past and that has done wonders and we have tried a few new things through testers etc but I really don't like being the one to suggest. I guess it's something to work on and if my partner didn't want to then she wouldn't in the first place. I just value her pleasure above mine

Ha. I've just read your user name properly now you've mentioned testers. Sorry, my 'hello and welcome' was based on your post count, I didn't realise you were already a seasoned member. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Ian Chimp wrote:

Ha. I've just read your user name properly now you've mentioned testers. Sorry, my 'hello and welcome' was based on your post count, I didn't realise you were already a seasoned member. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Hahaha, its all good don't worry! We have actually exchanged a few comments before Ian :P We share our main account so I didn't want to post and have her read it haha