Can people from the US be considered for sex toy testers?

I previously lived in the uk and had the pleasure of being able to do this several times. I moved to the US a few years ago and I would love to be able to continue to do this. The website doesn't specify if it is just UK based, but I know my points from my US site doesn't show up. Does anyone have any information? Thanks! :)

They send toys to US testers. 👍 Sometimes they even have Secret Tester threads just for US testers (though not as frequently as the 'open to everyone' ones). I'm not sure if they prefer/prioritise UK testers due to postage, etc but you might get more info if you email Brenna at the community@lovehoney.co.uk address (it's bank holiday weekend so it may not be read until Tuesday).

Hope this helps. 🙂

Thanks very much Ian!

I think Ian's right.

You might also want to check with USPS and US customs to ask how long it takes for delivery, and see if you'll need to pay any fees or taxes.

I live in Sweden and have had testers (both from the tester list and secret testers) sent to me by LH, but I usually don't apply for testers with a 2-week turnaround. Delivery can take quite long during holidays, summer and when the weather is really bad in winter, so I only apply if I know that Postnord (Sweden's USPS) is working properly.