Can’t find my g spot

Is it possible not everyone has one? Either with fingers are a toy, I can’t find it 😩

Whilst it is technically possible that you don’t have one, it is highly unlikely. It may just be that it isn’t a massively pleasurable spot for you which may be a current thing, depending on your age and if you given vaginal birth or it may never be.

However, it may be that you just aren’t quite in the right place? Your G Spot is approximately an inch inside your vagina on the front wall. For some people it is closer the the vagina opening, some it is a little further in. Being aroused will help you locate it, as it will fill with blood and increase in size.

If you imagine your clit being shaped like a wishbone. What you can see and feel externally is the nub where the two arms meet. The arms are internal and wrap around your vaginal walls - when aroused they get erect and feel pleasurable, even though you can't see them.

As I understand it, your G-spot is the other, internal side of the external nub. Where the internal arms meet, just in the front wall of your vagina. Basically, the other, internal side of your clit. Hope that makes sense.

As for finding it, every woman's anatomy is different. It will get stimulated anyway during penetration - with a partner or toy, so I wouldn't worry about finding the exact spot.

You did post earlier about g-spot vibes - these are shaped to put pressure on a G-spot (it tends to be pressure there which feels good), but you might have to slide them up and down a bit to find where it feels best.

I don't use fingers myself but I have heard that you can feel a difference in texture (if that's the right word) to rest of the vagina wall, usually described as rougher, like a walnut. As kelly_michelle mentioned it's more obvious when aroused.

Not everyone finds stimulation of the g-spot pleasurable and of those that do many still are not able to orgasm purely from stimulation of the g-spot. If you find an internal spot that feels good try adding some stimulation of the clit and there's a good chance of experiencing a blended orgasm. Also, a lot of g-spot 'owners' find a tapping kind of stimulation works well and I'm sure you've read about using a 'come hither' motion.

If you haven't already, or haven't recently it's worth taking a look at some anatomy pictures/drawings. Like everything else though everyone is different with different anatomy, different sensitivities and different reactions to stimulation so just explore what feels good without the pressure of a specific goal.

Another thought, if you're comfortable with anal play or happy to explore that area wearing a butt plug during penetration provides pressure from the other side of the vaginal wall and reportedly (and in my experience) makes it easier to hit the spot.

It took me years to find mine and when I did it was an accident!

Keep trying some of the tips here and have fun trying. I worked out (eventually and with the help of a toy no longer sold here) that it's easier to find after a clitoral orgasm and by slightly twisting my vibes/ dildos instead of thrusting.

Once you find it you can have even more fun with different toys!

Your not alone, it took me years to find mine too. They arent always where all the books says they will be and can be much further forward, back or off centre (mine was much further forward apparnetly).

Getting properly turned on first, firm pressure with the fingers and looking out for that “need to pee” sensation everyone goes on about is how i eventually found mine. I found working little circles up the inside wall with a couple of fingers was a good starting place.

In my experience, there is usually, as AmyA says. a definite difference in texture, it feels slightly rougher or more ''squishy' than the rest of the vaginal wall. As for position, I usually find it with the top bit of my middle finger. There's also usually a definite reaction from the lady when I find it, Hope this bit of male experience helps.

Hi. Everyone‘s bodies are slightly different, and the G-spot‘s no exception! The G-spot is commonly one shape for one woman, and another shape for another. In biological terms it‘s the area of the vagina that touches on the underside or back-end of a spongy organ that surrounds the urethra. When you‘re fully aroused it‘s likely to feel different to when you‘re not. There‘s some awesome descriptions for how to get to know yours better in this book: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23742

Everyone is different but I agree with others that it is a sensitive spot which is more easily found when aroused. It was lower down than I expected and it feels - with my fingertip - like a pea, with a flat area of about 1 inch just above it. It feels nice with presssure.

But, having said that, the front wall of your vagina will be full of sensitive nerve endings which respond well to pleasure, so I wouldn't worry too much about finding a specific 'spot'.

Well.... I finally found it last night. Found out mine was actually further back, rather than near the front.

Well done you! I can't post emojis, but please imagine a big smiley face, flowers and fireworks :-)

👏 yay! Hope it was all you hoped for.

So it took us, what 20+ years but we now believe we've found the magic spot, it seems to be quite a bit further in, than is suggested where it is, either way it works for us but requires long fingers or "quite a bit" of hand inside

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

So it took us, what 20+ years but we now believe we've found the magic spot, it seems to be quite a bit further in, than is suggested where it is, either way it works for us but requires long fingers or "quite a bit" of hand inside

Your A spot is up there somewhere too. I got this confused with my G spot for the longest time as i have long fingers and can actually reach mine. Both feel good, but definetly different from each other. I find my A spot is more like a soft, smooth indent where as my G spot is textured and sticks out slightly from the surrounding tissue. The A spot is much further in, up near the cervix and, for me, stimulating it feels alot more like the sensation i get from my clit. G spotting feels really different and distinct to me, one of the reasons i knew when i finally found it.

EmmaC1989 wrote:

Well.... I finally found it last night. Found out mine was actually further back, rather than near the front.

Oh brilliant, congratulations!

Green Eyed Girl wrote:

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Your A spot is up there somewhere too. I got this confused with my G spot for the longest time as i have long fingers and can actually reach mine. Both feel good, but definetly different from each other. I find my A spot is more like a soft, smooth indent where as my G spot is textured and sticks out slightly from the surrounding tissue. The A spot is much further in, up near the cervix and, for me, stimulating it feels alot more like the sensation i get from my clit. G spotting feels really different and distinct to me, one of the reasons i knew when i finally found it.

Yep - that is kind of what I meant when I described my experience. G-spot is lower down and has more texture - a bit like a pea, nesting (I know peas don't nest - but hey!) and just above that is about 1 inch of a smooth patch which I think is the A-spot?

I think, at the end of the day, it all feels pleasurable so names / labels don't matter too much. But it is helpful to get to know one's own body and to share this with a partner. And I find the G-spot definitely responds to pressure rather than other forms of stimulation which might work for other hot spots.

MsR wrote:

I think, at the end of the day, it all feels pleasurable so names / labels don't matter too much. But it is helpful to get to know one's own body and to share this with a partner.

Agree100%. Getting to know what works for you is what counts, whether it falls into some arbitrary labels or not is less important. Like you said, theres alot of nerves up there and many surfaces can feel great when stimulated.