Can we add each other as friends?

I can’t see the option

1 Like

Hey @biggie79 there currently isn’t an option to add another member as a friend, sorry! :frowning:

Was this an over sight ? We used to have this function before ? :pray:

I like to think as a community we’re all friends anyway :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::couple::two_women_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands:

12 Likes

Right on :raised_hands:t3: It was a useful way of finding updates on specific links (thinking how many times I used Brennas profile to leapfrog to the latest tester updates) but you can just sort and pin the threads now.

1 Like

Hi Alicia4ever thanks for the advice hope i have done it hopevyourcwell

1 Like

And the search function is exellent too. :+1: If you want to search for any user’s activity just put an @ symbol in front of their username (no space) when you type it into search, and it’ll flash up with all the topics they’ve posted in.

There’s also some nifty extra filters in the Advanced options too (when anyone feels ready for them) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi I had to delete it it seems I put it in the wrong place I am not very techy

how do you make your profile public

Hi can’t find un tick on my interface am I thick

Sorry i can’t see it

I think i have found it hpwcwould you know

does it say hide my public profile and presence features with a red tick

hi thanks for all your help I will have a look

can you see my profile tjen

Ok i must be doing something wrong i am hopelessly need to contact brenna

Thanks

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna hi brenna can you make my profile public having a real problem i must be thick thanks

It is hidden away in “Interface” so not the easiest to find, I think I have changed it (but hard to tell as I can see Private and Public)

@Alicia4Ever has it worked?

1 Like

How can I tell