Can you and do you orgasm by just rubbing yourself through your clothes?

Nice long title

I love rubbing myself through my trousers when i orgasm it feels more intense and i can feel my cock pushing my cum out and feel it throbbing way nice then if i use my right hand.

I know alot of blokes that dont like doing it this way because of the sticky mess but i luv it i dont mind the mess i make in my underwear,Also my lady loves to see the evidence when she comes home hehehe.

Im sure women can just get as sticky and uncomfortable as us men.

I actually prefer it through my underwear when it's just me using my hands... I have no idea but the sensation just feels so much nicer! Didn't realise it had a name haha

I think most people can, but the clean up is a nightmare. I've heard frottage is a lot of fun though. In times past, when either sex before marriage was prohibited and the couple were otherwise engaged, or the family was too large to expect privacy when in bed, people used to dry hump one another to climax. It was acceptable and called bundling.

YoungHavingFun wrote:

I actually prefer it through my underwear when it's just me using my hands... I have no idea but the sensation just feels so much nicer! Didn't realise it had a name haha

Same here. Must be something to do with the friction.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Not necissarily through clothes, but yep!

It's called Frotting or Frottage. (I know, sounds like some sort of pro-bacterial yogurt!)

Had no idea it was called that for mastubating,I know it as dry humping when you do it with your partner.

Thats something else i like doing just lying on the bed or floor and move around my hips slowly like im having sex.

Yeah I don't like dry humping, just when masturbating... I think it is to do with the friction cat lady, you're right :)

Cat Lady wrote:

YoungHavingFun wrote:

Same here. Must be something to do with the friction.

And me! My clit gets too over-sensitive if I touch if directly too so using my hands or a bullet through my underwear works much better for me.

My ex & I once had an amazing night where we made each other cum simply by rubbing up against each other whilst fully clothed. We were both surprised we manage to cum & how good it felt, the sensation was incredible. Sad we only did it the once :[

The first time i tried dry humping was with my firt time lady,I/We never knew that it was called that we we just having fun lying ontop of her viceversa then we both had a orgasm,After that i wanted more it was sexy at the time to know i made her cum in her underwear.

Hmm, I like using the toys directly but my hands alone do very little for me and are much better through underwear, not sure why!

Cat Lady wrote:

Hmm, I like using the toys directly but my hands alone do very little for me and are much better through underwear, not sure why!

Like I said, it's only because my clit is far too sensitive. Any penetrative toys I obv use directly on me but for clit stimulation, which doesn't do that much for me anyway, it's better for me to have a barrier.

Thanks AA a new word for me and a new thing to try out lol

Sort of like dry humping then?

That's how I actually used to get myself off before the world of sex toys (not to random people but anything like clothes lol). I still love the primary grinding stimulation on my clitoris. I prefer wearing underwear too, but I agree it's a bit messier that way and goes through your knickers fast..

I can do this, in fact it's the best way for me to cum!

So i think it might more common for women to do this maybe less blokes because they might not like the feel of their underwear sticky and gooey