Can you use a butt plug more than once a day?

hi, ive just bought a butt plug and needless to say i love it and cant get enough of it, i just like the feeling of it being in me whilst i watch tv or potter around. So basically i was wandering is it ok to use it more than once a day or should i give it a rest? any feedback is greatly appreciated

Plenty of people who wear one for a significant part of the day, so I don't see a problem with it. You might want to do series of clenches every time after you take it out though, to prevent the muscle from getting slack.

Hiya buttman, yep people do traipse around for long periods during the day with these things up ther arses. Can help you feel frisky while typing, running for the bus but you might just want to try farting with one up there before going out in case it sounds like the 1812 Overture.

TB

I don't think there's any rule against it lol, or many reasons you shouldn't, other than eventually getting a loose arse.

I might think about being a bit carefull, sure more than once a day if you want ,clean it carefully and let it dry before adding more lubricant and reinserting.

I wouldn't leave it in all the time , you know who wants pizza every day , you would get sick of it in my opinion.

I love anal play just not all the time...

the longest ive had it in is probabl 20-30 minutes tops, and its only an inch in diameter, but i have read that anal play can make you become loose, will this size still make you loose amd for this amount of time? sorry for all the questions but im new to this and want to get as much info as i can before getting really into it.

thanks for the previous messages by the way, much appreciated

longest i've had one in is about 4 hours without having to remove it, even breifly. Apartently, anal play can make you loose, but not perminantly. Eventually things will recover, you just might have to be carefull for a while after taking it out. Plus it depends on the size of the plug!

As others have said, clenches help to keep things tight back there!

Well, apart from easing you anus muscles there is nothing wrong with that! It keeps you frisky and happy during the day. I would suggest also "love balls" or "eggs". It gives same great pleasure and are more comfortable when you go out, with it in you. Remember you must be carefull when you pull it out because the anus is not "self lubricated" so after a long period with something in it, it might go a bit dry.

good point made there grboy, slowly squeeze/push the item out, never pull it out.

If you haven't done it to yourself, then you don't know it Malcom! Fisrts time I pulled it out after an hour or so.....Still remember it if you get what I 'm saying!!!ouch!!!

yeah, its not pleasent if it dries up a bit when its inside you. I didn't know first time as well and I feel your pain! JUst taken mine out since it went in this am, took a bit of effort!

thanks for the advice, i wore it this morning for about 45 minutes and was careful taking it out, seemed fine. i just popped to the shops to by some lunch and couldnt resist to wear it again, it was such an exhilarating experiencewalking past around the store past people i had to turn the vibrations off because it was getting too much, especially when i got served by the stunning kinky looking checkout lady lol

lol, good work buttman. I love wearing toys / naughty clothes when you go out. I look around wondering how many oother people are in the same situation, its such a rush.

Lunch time I had some chores to do in town and Mistress told me to wear my fishnets, suspender belt, thong and my large butt plug when I went into town! It was a damn good trip, especially so as the sun was shining!

SM... Earlier you said that you were going out in shorts in this weather... With the fishnets too? I bet that would draw some stares!

lol, nope, no shorts today! Jeans to cover everything. Think i might draw a little too much attention to my self that way!

Good to hear that buttman! Its always a turn on to go out like that! if we only new how many other people we walk by in the street everyday are like that!!!I go out wearing lingerie under my clothes almost everyday, i even paint my toenails!OOhh you made my jorny again!!!!