Can you use rabbit vibrators for anal?

I’m looking for an anal vibrator with A LOT of power and a decent size. Can you use the rabbit vibrators for anal?
Thanks

3 Likes

I’ve always wondered about this. I hope for some answers!

2 Likes

Just try it and find out!

2 Likes

Yes you can. In fact, some early rabbits were specifically designed for anal rather than vaginal play.

The only thing I would say is don’t get one that has movement in the shaft as your sphincter is likely to grip it too tightly and stop it moving, potentially damaging the toy.

2 Likes

I have used a rabbit vibe in my butt before and it feels amazing! One with a powerful motor and vibrates in just the right places can make a world of difference!

1 Like

it’s probably not advised to if no mentioning of it on the box or instructions but then you can always experiment to see how it feels. I’m sure many of us have tested out things not intended for areas but found it very pleasing :wink:

1 Like

Sweet, I’ll have to put down when Brenna puts the next one out for reviewing

For hygiene purposes it’s not a good idea to use the same rabbit for anal and vaginal use but you can certainly use one for anal.

If you’re after powerful vibrations though I use a butt plug and press one of our powerful wand vibrators against the base of the plug.

You can yes. I believe in the happy rabbit video LH did on their channel a few years ago, they mentioned using the happy rabbits for anal use. Just make sure to clean them really well if your using it for both vaginal and anal purposes.

We’ve done it but we also would have a completely different toy for anal than any other use.

It is possible, but would dedicate a particular rabbit to that function.

It reminds me of the joke ‘What do you call a guy with a rabbit up his bum?’

‘Warren’

No offence meant to anyone.

I’ve not used a rabbit for anal but have used a vagina LH vibrating g sport dildo and it worked great on my prostate too!

My wife loves putting the rabbit ears in her anus while the shaft in her vagina … she loves how it feels when she get the rabbit ears and more inside and has a explosion for a orgasm …

1 Like

Oh yes you can :wink: if you turn it round in your vagina the ears do magical things as I found out about 2 hours ago :upside_down_face::joy:

2 Likes

The wife used a rabbit on me and it was awesome, but you have to be in that “mood” because every rabbit has some decent girth! Maybe instead of a rabbit, try a vibrating butt plug which is smaller and more narrow! But if you’re in that mood and all you have is a rabbit, try it!!! Just use plenty of lube and don’t force it

1 Like