Cane or paddle...which is the most painful?

My partners and I enjoy fairly heavy and intense corporal punishment. Sometimes involving role play but not always. We don't do play CP we do proper punishment CP.

Which implements do LH members find are the most painful?

The cane will always be more painful due to the thin and  small surface area impacting .It's an implement that needs to be used with caution as in inexperienced hands it can cause damage. Paddles can be made more painful with the studded types.

Probably with yourselves your pain thresholds have increased over time allowing the use of more advanced implements but for many the basic paddle will suffice.

Definitely canes. They are not for inexperienced users though.

You could try a silicone paddle, those hurt like hell if you can find a good one!

I'd normally say canes although there are some paddles which have different textured such as spikes which can be more extreme.

Also agree with NatandTom about silicone paddles. Also perspex.

Oh you may be interested in metal canes, although some of the more extreme ones you can't get hold of in the UK easily.

Definitely canes for me. You've got a few different types of pain. Thuddy, slappy and stingy. I have a non-LH toy which is large and made of wood and very thuddy. I can take it very hard because it's thuddy pain. Heavy floggers feel like this too. Most paddles are pretty slappy pain. Thin instruments such as canes are stingy pain which I cannot take well. All personal opinions but opinions I've heard echoed throughout some of my kinky friends.

Canes are, general rule, most painful.

But I do back Lady Ness with perspex. It's amazing and there are some really cool ones that allow you to adjust from stingy to hella thuddy :D

Ok so it's a science thing. A Cain will hurt more because there is a smaller surface area, compaired to a paddle.

Its like the question which would you rather? an elephant stand on your foot, or a 6stone woman in stilletoes? The stilletoes would hurt much more.

personally my weapon of choice recently has been the sports sheets motivator crop. It makes a very satisfying snap, and it hurts.

Thanks for all those replies. I think a heavy dense wooden paddle is the most painful implement. It is a very different sort of pain to a cane. I like both and the harder the better. We have a hickory wood panel sized about 15" long including 6" handle, 4" wide 1/2" thick covered in a hard shiny dark varnish which we bought in the USA. Hickory wood is heavy and dense. Wonderful implement. We also have a table tennis bat sized rubber paddle made from heavy 1/4" thick rubber which is incredibly painful. That all said there is nothing to match a really hard no nonsense dragon caning delivered full force. 12 strokes deliverd at 2 sec intervals. Incredibly sexy if you can take it.

I think it would have to be the cane for me. Paddles can be stingy or thuddy, but the cane just cuts through me every time even though I'm very experienced. I find it very painful but enjoy the experience nevertheless and you get great marks.

I have a leather riding crop and it was tricky but worth persevering to master the flick for the fine tip of leather. I also have a genuine old fashioned leather school tawse that I just love.

Canes, especially as I grow my own.

Canes can be very sensual or just plain terrifying! The thick, thuddy ones are really intense. A heavy and dense wooden paddle can be massively intense, too, but in a different way. The way the pain from a cane stroke 'blooms' is kind of unique.

That said, I have a heavy leather tawse that is my nemesis. It doesn't necessarily hurt more than a cane but it's harder to take, for me. It's all personal preference (unpreference??) I guess.

Definitely a cane for me. I love impact play, but I need to work up. Flogger>paddles>canes.