Can't figure out how to charge

I just received a bullet vibrator from Lovehoney and I can’t figure out how to charge it. All the instructions say charging is in the base, but I just can’t seem to find a port or anything.
If anyone has one of these, can you please help?

2 Likes

Can you attach a link to the toy or give us the name of it and we’ll try and help :grinning:

1 Like

Yes! Thank you so much! It is the glow in the dark bullet vibrator: https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/vibrators/bullet-vibrators/p/lovehoney-glow-in-the-dark-rechargeable-bullet-vibrator/a44328g82864.html
Any help would be really appreciated : )

1 Like

It has a resealable base, you just push the charge jack though as per the picture and when you remove it, it reseals. There will be a socket through the black rubber :+1:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome!

From the looks of the listing, and specifically this image provided

It looks to be one of those self-covering charging ports, which, when you’re plugging the charger in for the first time, has to actually break the initial seal. I had one similar, and was concerned about tearing it, but it’s totally fine.
There should be a little circle indent on the base of the silicone portion, just push the charger through and you’re set!

@Peitho you just beat me to it, pic and all :joy:

I just tried it and wow that is amazing! You can’t even see the hole when you take it out! Thank you so much for the help guys!

2 Likes

I was the same way, I had to refer to photos and stuff with some of lovehoney toys.

Its pretty neat!

I had to ask customer services then worried the charging connector would snap.
Not convinced how long they stay waterproof for either