Cant get hard after cockring bruising

While using the love heart cock ring, i felt some discomfort, only been on for a few Min's, so i took it off i went flaccid quite quick leaving a red mark which turned to a bruise the next day. Since then i haven't been unable to get hard, (two weeks later) although it feels hard inside at the base. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Nope sorry, its very unlikely to have caused tissue damage. Could it be a mental thing? Maybe relax a little and ask your lady for a blowjob when flaccid. Thats worked for some people I know.

it might be worth goignt to the doctors just in case, maytbe next time you try a new cockring you could keep a pair of scissors close to hand, to take it off quickly if it is uncomfortable

WandA tried that, think might have to follow Dunca1348's advice.

It's highly unlikely to have done serious damage, my hubby's just had the snip and was very sore, swollen and bruised for more than a week, it even affected him peeing because one of the incisions was so high, almost at the base of his penis- however he got normal night-time erections from day one - not good when you're in serious pain but at least it proved his hydraulics were working!

You can fracture a penis but it's normally done by serious bending of the shaft - I'd definitely get it checked out though.

Probably is for the best to go the doctors. Hope it works out Ok.

I think i will give it a couple of days before trying the docs, the cock ring could be a coincedence, as this has been the first real time for us to have sex since the incedent and as she pointed out i have been unwell for the last few weeks, sleepeng 2/3 extra hours a night and falling asleep at work. About an hour afer writing this i started with man-flu symptoms, and with me even a slight cold renders my impotent, i get quite sore red and swolen, a new meaning to a head cold. so i might just have been panicking, but if nothing wednesday then the docs it is.

Yeah, wait it out a bit. I remember being really ill and having a fever. It just would not go up! I guess my blood was too busy to go to my cock!

Me and her wrote:

I think i will give it a couple of days before trying the docs, the cock ring could be a coincedence, as this has been the first real time for us to have sex since the incedent and as she pointed out i have been unwell for the last few weeks, sleepeng 2/3 extra hours a night and falling asleep at work. About an hour afer writing this i started with man-flu symptoms, and with me even a slight cold renders my impotent, i get quite sore red and swolen, a new meaning to a head cold. so i might just have been panicking, but if nothing wednesday then the docs it is.

you got pig-flu???? x

poppy904 wrote:

Me and her wrote:

you got pig-flu???? x

I wish! Its now full man flu, i fell asleep a fair few times at work on monday, must have been sicker than i though

get well soon Me and her...!

Ouch! Good luck, hope it sorts itself out soon, but if not, doctors pronto!

Be very careful when using cock rings and male enchancement pumps etc they can if not used correctly cause tissue damage. Always make sure you lube yourself up heavily before using any item like this it stops skin friction and aids the use of the item.

Hope all gets better

Oh, yes, I meant to add, if you had the pointy bit on the inside of the heart at the top, then it may well have been pressing hard on one of the main veins through which blood exits the penis. The fact that you had a bruise there leads me to believe that you may have damaged that blood vessel. I'm sure the damage is temporary, but only a doctor's examination can tell for sure.

I've written some stuff about the structure of the penis here, if you're interested:

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/dim-sum/resources1/eric-structures/#The-Penis

If you're still experiencing erectile difficulties, please do go see your doctor straight away.

Lubyanka wrote:

I've written some stuff about the structure of the penis here, if you're interested:

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/dim-sum/resources1/eric-structures/#The-Penis

If you're still experiencing erectile difficulties, please do go see your doctor straight away.

Some people knit or play darts or paint as a hobby... Lubyanka writes about cocks!

I bet its alot more exciting! Good on ya Lubyanka!External Media

Lubyanka, do the research authorities know about you hun !!!!!

TB

Hi sorry i havent abandoned the thread just been away, ok an update: Since then i have woke up in the morning and he's been standing there happy as larry, and in the middle of the night, just not when i need to. good point, it still works, and its in my head, so we are working on sorting my head out hopefully get everything sorted