Car Antics

Hey Guys & Gals,

I need some advice/pointers.

My OH is very very keen for us to drive somewhere on my lunch break and for me to give him a blowjob.

I have never really had sex/engaged in sexual activity in public before with other partners (a sheltered life, I know!) and I just wanted to get this right!

Do people prefer to move to the back seat/stay in the front? What about the whole being in broad daylight thing?! I have a very professional job and do not want to risk getting caught as this would not go down well (hah... I did a pun!)...

Any tips will be most appreciated.

Thank you, you lovely lot. x

Now the darker nights are here,would it not be better after dark? As you say,getting caught in daylight could be bad for your job,i know risk is part of the thrill,but you need to be sure you`re happy taking that risk.If i was youi`d stay in the front,that way if you do get caught,or someone approaches,you can say you were looking for a dropped phone or something!

Hey FHG
I'm terrible - so I'd just say go for it lovely!! Enjoyo! Life is short - so wring every ounce of pleasure out of it you can!
Tell him to keep his eyes open whilst you go down on him - that way should anyone be around he can stop you. I sucked my fella off in the car....**EDITED BY MODERATOR - DANGEROUS/ILLEGAL COMMENT**  on the side of the M4 But I'm a dirty biatch right now...so might be best to ignore my advice!!

Ill agree with above,

Find somewhere nice and quiet and just go for it, We stay in the front seats normally, but our car has plenty of room. He can keep a good lookout for anyone coming nearby and you should be fine.

We have had car sex before, great fun, just pick your location well

If you're just giving him a blow job it's easier than full sex during the day. I've given other guys a bj during the day in fairly quiet lay-bys with cars going past. If you kneel down on the floor whilst he's still in the front driver seat it's pretty easy to do it with everything out of sight. If he's sat up in the front he can keep half an eye open for anyone coming too close.
As said above just go for it, it's actually quite exciting in broad daylight!!

Thanks All :)

@WillC - completely get what you say about changing the time of day... I have hinted at this but i’m thinking that it is definitely part of the thrill for him if it were in daylight...

And @LadySpider, your response made me titter... if anything I am more than happy to take your advice!

Much appreciated all xxx

We had sex in my husband's car once and the car developed an annoying squeak after it. So my husband said no sex in the car ever again!

You should have done it again, it may have fixed the squeak ha!

Mrs TD and I had a session in the car in the carpark of a local landmark, windows all steamed up we didn't notice we had company until they put on a blue flashing light... Then slowly drove off as we sat up, funny thing was it was only about 300 yards from home.

Go for it you can always stop if you have too.

LadySpider wrote:

Hey FHG
I'm terrible - so I'd just say go for it lovely!! Enjoyo! Life is short - so wring every ounce of pleasure out of it you can!
Tell him to keep his eyes open whilst you go down on him - that way should anyone be around he can stop you. I sucked my fella off in the car....**EDITED BY MODERATOR - DANGEROUS/ILLEGAL COMMENT** on the side of the M4 But I'm a dirty biatch right now...so might be best to ignore my advice!!

Oooopps!! Sorry, Mods ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) Really wasn't thinking with my brain there!!

O Yes car fun is something we do a bit, during the day its harder so places like driving out to the woods that doesn't get visted much is good. Night time well thats different you can get away with it much better and you feel more relaxed. Putting the driving and passenger seat right down is the best way. Quckie car fun can be fun but if you want it to be more fun and special then i suggest putting some blankets in the car. It also doesn't have to be sex sitting in the back while the other half drives is fun as you can slowly strip off. Or just masturbation in the back.

My advice would be to back the car into the space you will be parked, so then you know nobody can sneak up behind you. Also your OH can keep a look out in front of you. Pick your location well, somewhere that doesn't have much foot traffic.

Good luck, and have fun! Let us know how you get on, and your thought's!

For both of us, most of our early sex was in cars. Undressing completely in the back seat of an old mini is a fond memory!

Keep away from dogging areas unless you want company, and be prepared to drive off if either of you feel any danger. Keep the doors locked too.

Whether you choose the front or back seat depends on the car, the position/s you want and whether you want to get completely nude. It might be a good dea to have a blanket to cover yourselves in case you are disturbed. You could always do stand-up-doggy outside, leaning on the car, but make sure you are not likely to be disturbed - and beware mud underfoot!

Me and my wife used to fuck in our car a lot in our early days. I rememebwr when we gotten lost trying to find somewhere to do it and we had to call my now mother inlaw for directions home again. She clearly knew what we had been up to as we were out in the sticks in the middle of know where lol