caught hubby wearing butt plug

As you can see in my profile i am into butt plugs for a long time now and one of our games is to wear a butt plug during every day activity and have my gf to find out if i am wearing one or not.

so, ladies... have you ever caught your husband wearing a butt plug either he is in the house waiting for you to come back or going out in public with you?

or , have you forced your husband to wear a butt plug for you and how he reacted? do you check him ?

lets have some hot stories !!

i wouldnt see why he would keep it a secret and i would not force him to anything that is borderline rape :/ consent is needed

Kimberleyking wrote:

i wouldnt see why he would keep it a secret and i would not force him to anything that is borderline rape :/ consent is needed

+1 consent goes both ways

Nope but would appeal, or I'd wear it out with him see how turned on we both end up.

ioannis77 wrote:

As you can see in my profile i am into butt plugs for a long time now and one of our games is to wear a butt plug during every day activity and have my gf to find out if i am wearing one or not.

so, ladies... have you ever caught your husband wearing a butt plug either he is in the house waiting for you to come back or going out in public with you?

or , have you forced your husband to wear a butt plug for you and how he reacted? do you check him ?

lets have some hot stories !!

^^ no thank you on the hot stories. 

Please feel free to share your experiences but make sure you stick to the Forum Rules.

Thanks!