Caught in the act

walked in a bathroom at my brother in-laws one quiet Sunday and caught my 20 year old nephew lying in the bath with a big erection - he was very open about it and chatted to me smiling, I eventually had to leave with embarrassment…

1 Like

Walked in on my mum giving a bj once, a traumatic experience lol

1 Like

@Zelda_Olivia Oh no!! That has got to be one of the top posts.

1 Like

A late night walk along the south coast on holiday, around 2am, moonlit night and I was wearing my new rubber dildo pants on full inflation when I was illuminated by blue lights! they thought I looked suspicious and had a word and a pat down as my shivering arse was about to explode! Name and address, holiday site etc… There had been burglaries in the area.
The copper was very respectful and never said a word about my bulging arse or inflation bulb and they left satisfied as I headed for the toilet heart thumping…:scream:

My embarrassing moment came on holiday. I was sharing a room with my sister and while we were all at the pool I got horny so went to my room to ‘nap’

Didn’t realise my sister has asked reception for a duplicate key so she barged in on me ‘napping’

Had a good laugh about it

1 Like