Caught Wanking by wife

Hi I was off work yesterday and feeling a bit horny so I decided to strip off get the lube out and started to wank, unexpectedly my wife came home from work early and obviously sneaked up the stairs before I knew it I could see through the crack in the door that she had taken off her clothes and was playing with herself watching me, this was a huge turn on and made me wank harder. We then had amazing sex, my question is if you came home from work and caught your partner wanking what would you do?

1 Like

I'd probably do exactly the same thing, take the moment and make the most of it.

1 Like

I would just leave her to it. It would indicate that she might be in the mood later as well.

Because of my workshift pattern I come home late in the evening. One night I came home, ate, had a bath and sat watching telly with my wife. She decided to go to bed and fully expected me to stay downstairs, as was my normal routine. I was knackered so, after half an hour or so I went to bed, only to find her wanking with her vibrator. She jumped and tried to hide her (Lovehoney) toy but I told her to carry on. I propped myself up on the bed opposite her and wanked with her. We told each other some of our fantasies as we wanked and we had a bloody sexy time.

2 Likes

I have caught my fiance, I was a little embarrassed so I just let him be, acted like I didn't see a thing.

I've never caught my OH and he has never caught me.. I'm not sure what would happen. I would like to think it would be hot and steamy but I think we might get all giggly.

1 Like

I'd walk in. Act like I was dead pissed off and then get on all fours and say "fuck me please ":)

2 Likes

I'd probably push the door open and ask him "what are you doing?" just to startle him lol.

It certainly worked out well for you!

Definitely give him a hand ;) and hopefully I'd get a hand back. . . . .just where I needed it !!

As much as I would LOVE to be way more adventurous in this answer, I would probably retreat and pretend I hadnt seen. Or if she'd noticed me, probably apologise for interrupting and then retreat. Unless specifically asked to stay.

I certainly wouldn't be upset about it, but would feel slightly embarrassed at having intruded into her private time!

(This kind of thing is probably why I'm still single!!)

It would prob turn me on so id more likely say nothing n walk in giving him a hand n a snog

1 Like

More chance of me catching her but id well help out

1 Like

Haha, not caught my hubby in the act, though he's caught me with my rabbit between my legs and tutted or something like that! I just laughed and said 'well if I don't get any from you I need to get it somehow!' Serves him right for watching boring crap on TV, when he could have been in bed with me ;)

2 Likes

We love to play the game peeping tom, spying on each other while masturbating. A fantastic foreplay.

john69 wrote:

We love to play the game peeping tom, spying on each other while masturbating. A fantastic foreplay.

Thas a new one for me!

I'll have to try and get caught ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I have a day's annual leave today. My oh sent me a text telling me to get ready in stockings and suspenders and be on all fours on the edge of the bed, with all the LH toys, lubes paddles and floggers out and readily available, larger of the butt plugs in to prepare for him, and to be busy pleasuring myself with the vibrator when he came home at lunch time. I didn't argue with that!

1 Like

John69, I love the peeping tom idea !

Definitely in in and give him a hand - I'm sure it would lead to more fun....