CBT

So as a couple we have been exploring some entry level CBT stuff, specifcally my wife slapping and pulling at my genitals and running her nails down when we have some fun. We are both enjoying it but we are wondering about some ways of exploring ways of making it more fun/intense.

Do any of you good folks have any recommendations of products? I had a quick search through the forums but I didnt find anything particularly recent. I appreciate there are lots of toys out there we could add, but some first hand recommendations would be useful.

Could try a Humbler

Clothes pegs.

Just want to say you're a brave man!

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Just want to say you're a brave man!

I'm sure thats what a safe word is for...

although we don't intend going down the big pain route more just something more intense.

E Stim (Electric) CBT it's absolutely brilliant sensations. 👍

Stuburns wrote:

Could try a Humbler

Yes! Although if you are at an introductory level can I suggest a double cock ring. One of the one which circles your balls and cock in separate rings.

Your balls will feel tight and deliciously exposed.

Agree with this double cock ring will leave you vulnerable and happy

collector wrote:

Stuburns wrote:

Could try a Humbler

Yes! Although if you are at an introductory level can I suggest a double cock ring. One of the one which circles your balls and cock in separate rings.

Your balls will feel tight and deliciously exposed.

thanks for the ideas people. the cock ring idea seems a good one, we have tried a few but not the double. The humbler appeal for its look and the vulnerability though, we will have a chat about it this weekend and see what to do.

Would highly suggest the humbler. i have one myself and wear it every now and then. it is a great feeling being exposed etc

You know you work too much when you see CBT and think cognitive behavioural therapy ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

I love CBT, I'm in to sounding but an easy form of CBT is biting, I love and my OH loves it when she bites my cock whilst giving me a blow job, more she can get in her mouth the further down my shaft she can bite! The harder the bite the better too, another thing thats great is her taking one of my balls her her mouth and biting down behind it! Feels great!