Celebrate becoming a TL3 Regular here! šŸ„³

I think i may have messed up my progress towards level 3 :frowning_face:

Congratulations! :partying_face::+1:

1 Like

Itā€™s a rolling thing, so you can easily get back on track. The main ones are visiting and reading new posts and topics, so theyā€™re the ones to keep an eye on. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations @GACRB211 and @Goth_Girl ! :tada: :confetti_ball: :beers:

2 Likes

My activity says i have been on 100 consecutive days.
Any idea what else im missing?

You need to read 25% of new posts. Itā€™s a hard figure to track without access to the admin screens, but it roughly translates into 14.5k new posts* at the minute. Obviously it changes depending on how many new posts are added, but itā€™s capped at 20k.

Youā€™d also have to read 25% of new topics as well, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s caught anyone out yet? (not sure on the exact number for that, Iā€™ve not been keeping track :slightly_smiling_face:).

Your Quartley seems to think youā€™ve only read 5.3k, which is quite a chunk lower than youā€™d need it (I can only ballpark it from the public user data as a Quarter is 90 (ish) days rather than 100, and it doesnā€™t separate ā€˜newā€™ posts that youā€™ve read from just any post).

But my best guess is, I think you need to get reading. :slightly_smiling_face:

*That is, posts that have been created within the 100 day period

:sob: :sob: @Ian_Chimp

Youā€™re just going to have to up your game. :slightly_smiling_face:

25% of new topics. How many new topics are there these days?

Rough guess, Iā€™d say about 900? (I donā€™t have access to exact numbers). But, from what I can tell, everyone who has hit the ā€˜read 25% new postsā€™ threshold has hit the ā€˜25% new topicsā€™ too, so if you read more new stuff you should automatically fill both as you go. :+1:

Having a quick look over the available stuff it looks like you should be a Regular @Bigiain, but you havenā€™t Liked enough stuff yet. :slightly_smiling_face: That one should be an easy fix (unless youā€™re avoiding it on purpose :slightly_smiling_face:)

Do unread comments count or do they have to be newly opened topics?

@zombifiedguy Your quarterly only says 91 days in the quarter, so according to that, you missed a day.

A new topic in this situation is one thatā€™s been created in the last 100 days.

Similarly, a new post is one thatā€™s been created in the last 100 days.

So, a new post can be in an old(er) topic, but all posts in a new topic will be new. :slightly_smiling_face:

To be honest, I really wouldnā€™t go out of your way for it. There isnā€™t a lot of perk to make up for the chore of doing it if itā€™s not already part of your forum style. :slightly_smiling_face: But equally, thereā€™s a lot of fun stuff that you may be missing out on reading if youā€™re only dipping a tiny toe in. :slightly_smiling_face:

Im sooooo confused lol. That quarterly thing was from 12pm so hopefully ive made some up since then lol. Thanks for your help buddy

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine. Sometimes it hasnā€™t counted the day itā€™s taken the snapshot as the person hasnā€™t logged on yet (it runs the report at random times each day for some reason).

You only need to visit 51 days out of the 100 for Regular. :+1: (and @zombifiedguy has already got Aficionado)

Oh sorry, I thought he was talking about Aficionado. Oops. :heart:

2 Likes

I thought Iā€™d misunderstood for a minute, and Iā€™d just reeled off a load of confusing crap for no reason. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ah ian, whether you are helping or talking random gibberish we still love you hehe

2 Likes

I have no ideaā€¦Also canā€™t say Iā€™m bothered about it

1 Like