Celebrate becoming a TL3 Regular here! 🥳

Continuing the discussion from Anyone Level 2 Yet?:

Here’s a place to celebrate any promotions to TL3 Regular. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

There are a couple trickling in now, and I’m sure there will be more in the coming weeks, so if you made the grade then this is the place to come crow about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations @WillC and @wildflower.
:partying_face::tada::bouquet::hedgehog:

(and if anyone loses it again then come commiserate here with us too :slightly_smiling_face::+1:)

8 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: i wish I’d prepared a speech!

10 Likes

@Ian_Chimp: I’m sure you referenced this before but how many hoops do we need to go through and how high must we jump to gain this accolade?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp @WillC No nowhere near that level yet only just settling in on level 2

I’ve added a few notes to the standard perks to show what we get/don’t get. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

(You can expand the quote by clicking the header arrow :+1:)

Just be yourself @Melody1

Don’t need a label

:two_hearts:

4 Likes

@Melody1 i didn’t jump through any hoops, just participate.

To be honest, I’m not entirely sure I understand these hoops. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m hoping they’ll make more sense when more people accidentally fall over them. :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

On further inspection it turns out @WillC has got all the best badges, and he’s earned those just by being @WillC :man_shrugging:

So, if anyone wants the best badges, be more like @WillC. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I think everyone should stay as they are.

Contribute as you normally do…be yourselves.

Don’t change who you are just for the sake of a virtual badge…

The badges will come eventually…

@WillC is a fab member of the forum being himself not doing anything different…

Just go with the flow

8 Likes

Um, @Ian_Chimp when I click on you, yes, classed as Regular TL3 obviously but your posting badge now says Basic… what’s happened? I know it said Regular yesterday :thinking:

Thank you! :relaxed:

1 Like

I changed it. :slightly_smiling_face: You can now choose yours too. :+1: You should be able to pick from your earned Trust Level badge titles from your Preferences/Account page.

There’s a bit of extra about it here: :+1:

Being able to choose from all three makes no sense, but I thought I’d try it out. :slightly_smiling_face: If Brenna makes us some custom badges she can set those to add as display titles too. They might be more fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m not sure anyone is suggesting otherwise. :slightly_smiling_face: None of this is mandatory. Engage with it as much or as little as you like. :+1:

(and if anyone really doesn’t like reading about the trust levels or badges, etc you can Mute a topic, and it’ll disappear from your main list. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: You can fish it back out again from your Preferences/Categories page if you change your mind. All your Muted topics can be found by clicking on the Muted category’s ‘Show’ link. :+1:)

I know I can do that thank you

1 Like

Oh excellent! Sorry, not caught up on all posts yet :see_no_evil:. I have some suggestions for badges that I’m going to pop in the topics picture thread for tomorrow… they’re not very Lovehoney but are things I will aim for in life :rofl:

2 Likes

but I like hoops, and I love a good jump!
:grin:

3 Likes

Nope, still enjoying the freedoms of level 2.

1 Like

Spaghetti hoops :yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

Thank you! I was pretty surprised to find I’d been awarded TL3 this morning.
I’ve just been jogging along being myself, chipping in when I’ve felt I had something to contribute :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

9 Likes

With leveling up appears to come greater responsibility… :innocent:

1 Like