Celebrate becoming a TL3 Regular here! šŸ„³

Welpā€¦ I donā€™t view enough topics, so Iā€™ll be chilling at level 2 for a while. Congrats to everyone that has made it to level 3!

@MsD donā€™t fret about it hun I have been on level 2 for a while, I look at it like the tiers best to be in the middle for diddle :kissing_heart::+1:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, has anyone had any notifications to say that youā€™re close to losing TL3 Regular? Or one if you got demoted back to TL2?

No, nothing for me. To be honest Iā€™ve forgotten what causes you to get booted back to TL2

The main ones are visits and read amount. You need to visit at least 50 days out of the 100 day window, and you need to read at least 25% of new posts (capped at 20k) and 25% of new topics (capped at 500).

Iā€™ve just checked out your stats, and I think youā€™re firmly in the safe zone. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: (in case you were curious)

1 Like

Ah thanks @Ian_Chimp :+1: Yes, I was a bit curious :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nope, and to be honest I thought maybe I would have done, I had a good couple of months where I really didnā€™t read anything (though did still log on) and was sure I mustā€™ve been dropped, but I didnā€™t see any change. Maybe I started reading again just before the cut off!

1 Like

Looking at your quarterlies you have read significantly more than the 20k cap, so I think youā€™re in the safe zone too. :slightly_smiling_face:

Big caveats though:

• The Quartley user data will only be for the last 90 ish days rather than 100
  • It doesnā€™t say whether what youā€™ve read is new or not. You could be reading lots of old topics.

So take my info with a pinch of salt. :slightly_smiling_face:

I thought Iā€™d give this a bump as there have been a couple of new Regulars recently, and I wondered if you fancied getting your wiki on? :slightly_smiling_face:

:balloon: To turn your post into a wiki party (or any wiki): post a message as normal, then open up the ā€¦ menu at the bottom of your post and click on the spanner icon and make wiki. And then anyone TL1 or above can edit it. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: The option to turn it off again is in the same place.

:tophat: To edit someone elseā€™s wiki post (and attend a wiki party :slightly_smiling_face:) you tap the ā€˜square-with-a-pencilā€™ icon in the lower right corner of the wiki post to bring up the editor. :+1:

I reached level 3 today

:sparkling_heart::rabbit2::rabbit::chipmunk:

:champagne::clinking_glasses:

:tada::fireworks::3rd_place_medal::mega:

:kiss:

Everyone got crabs at the last one, so maybe Iā€™ll bring some snacks this timeā€¦

:pizza::taco::sandwich::burrito::pizza::taco::sandwich::burrito::pizza:

Iā€™m in charge of the cocktails :cocktail::tropical_drink::cocktail::tropical_drink::cocktail::tropical_drink:

Cue the tunes! :musical_note: :microphone: :guitar: :musical_keyboard:

Save me a seat, Iā€™m on my way :airplane:

4 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face::balloon:

1 Like

Congratulations! @Dsafo :bouquet: :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I am pleased to say I have joined the level 3 club!! :muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

Congratulations :smile::tada::clinking_glasses::partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you x