Ceramic

I've been after a decent ceramic dildo for a while now and LH don't seem to have any on at the moment :-(
Can any of you lovely people suggest a good, not too expensive, one?
I could probably stretch to around £40 ish for one :-)

Oh, and preferably one that's not too girthy, having not had sex in many many (far far too long!) years, has left things rather tight :-/

I haven't seen many ceramic ones that aren't too girthy, a lot of them (that I have seen) are quite thick. Pipedream do ceramic dildos if you want to have a google :)

Lovehoney did stock the ceramix range but it got discontinued... I found mine a little to thick and I don't often use it for that reason...

I wanted one of these, sad lovehoney stopped doing them. :(

I have a Ceramix one which is pretty girthy so I don't use it often. It is nice to use though and very pretty :)

I have four from the pipedream Ceramix range sadly LH did stop stocking them. My fav is Ceramix no 5 dildo it was great for temprature play. There are reviews on my blog of three of the ceramix dildos + viibs if you wanted to have a look. www.blissfullyorgasmic.com one under dildos, and two under vibrators.

All I can really suggest is to google, as I'm unable to post links to different stores in here.

GL they are great products

Lovemoiselle are a lovely ceramic range.
Lovehoney used to sell it, but I know you can still find them if you shop around.

Thanks everyone!
FrozenAngel I'll definitely have a read of your blog thank you :-)
I'll have a good look around and see what I can find :-)

You're more than welcome! Good luck finding something! x

Once I found ceramic I stopped worrying about finding the right glass. Unfortunately they don't sell and LH discontinues the lines. They were practically giving their stock of Lovemoiselles away at the end. Superb toys too.