Cerezette?

Hi All

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I know that there are a few other ladies on here who take Cerezette and i wondered if you find it makes you really dry??

Have just gone back on it recently and have ended up feeling quite sore this weekend!!

Can I stick my hand up & ask.... what is cerezette? It sounds like a throat lozenge!

ive never had that problem with it to be honest.

could go to your doctor and see if antoher pill is a itlle better

I'm on ovranette, and I used to get almost too wet, and now 40% of the time, I'm having to use lube to have sex. Probably a side effect to ask the GP about.

Mucky Duck wrote:

Can I stick my hand up & ask.... what is cerezette? It sounds like a throat lozenge!

Better, contraception. Lol

Ahh, thanks DM, the missus had that problem with one of them, dry skin too. She had to change flavours & was ok, no need now (I'll spare you all the details)

i take this pill and sometimes i need to use lube and sometimes i dont so im not sure if its the pill or just me. maybe ask ur doc when u next go, but i love my pill as im one of the lucky ones who dont have periods cos it :D

Dxx

Mistress gets really dry skin as well, wonder if it could be the flavour of hers. I'll point it out, thaqnks MD

Mucky Duck wrote:

Ahh, thanks DM, the missus had that problem with one of them, dry skin too. She had to change flavours & was ok, no need now (I'll spare you all the details)

Interesting, I'm on it and don't have a problem at all that way but it does lessen my sex drive

My OH originally had to use Cerazette as she is diabetic and we found out we had to use lube the majority of times tbh. Now she is on the implant and we don't HAVE to use lube as often but still do just... because we both like it :p We always used to wonder whether there was a reason we had to use more lube and never thought about the pill she was taking, I wonder if that was the reason!

hmm i like how most the blokes refer to them as"flavours"!

i dot hae the info leaflet from my current pack but if you look for desogestrel symptoms online i'm sue youd find something about it

I'm on it but neither of us have noticed that. Then again it's hard to notice much when you don't get to do anything very often anymore :(
I'm wondering if it's a general all over drying out thing because my eyes have dried up and my skin is drier too (not quite the same area but hey).

Hmmm i do find that my skin is drier too...hadn't thought about a possible connection there.

Gonna give it a little longer then see if clinic can suggest something else...

have you considered the depo provera injection?

PPB

x

ive heard quite a lot of bad things bout the injection, but im not aloud it anyway for some kind of medical reason. also the thing with the injection is if u dont get on with it, its in ur body for like 3 months atleast with a pill u can stop taking it.

my doc said the best thing to do is go on the pill find the one that suits u and then after say a year have them implant (which last 3 years)

how long have u been taking the pill red queen? it took my bout 6 to 9 months for my body to get used to cerezette but now i am im totaly fine with it plus its a good pill as in u have within 12 hrs to take it and for me has stopped periods completly.

Dxx

I was on cerezette for 2 years before but then wasn't with anyone for ages so came off it. I don't remember having the same dryness before though, but maybe i'm just forgetful or didn't put the 2 things together.

Have now been back on it for a month. Last time my periods stopped completely which was great.

Don't really want to take anything that i can't stop easily...

Andserkiel- i had the same effect with it

mini pill anyone?

lol

running out of ideas, wouldnt recommend coil after what i went through so err yeah

im not the best person for advice on the pill!

xx

id stay stick with it for a bit longer, the dry skin might not be to do with the pill at all (were just leaveing winter and our skin gets very dry due to central heating and the cold weather ect) i think if u go to the docs there stasy stick with it for a few months time, but then again he might not. our bodies are always changing so wot was good for us once might not be anymore. ur best bet is to talk to the doc i guess, theres lots of other mini pills out so theres a lot more for the doc to choose from for u to try.

Dxx

sweetlove666 wrote:

Haha, give us a break, men are boring and don't have anything interesting like this!

kinkboyuk wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

Haha, give us a break, men are boring and don't have anything interesting like this!

u could have soom! there doing trials on the male pill! lol

Dxx