Cervical orgasms?

Anyone here has heard of and/or is familiar with cervical (cervix) stimulation?

Cheers,
V.

do you mean cervix or anterior/posterior fornix? if the latter then yes Mrs H has enjoyed those. I stumbled on some writings a cple of years ago and had a little explore which did result in her cumming from stimulation in those areas.......

Jesus, give us poor blokes a chance. We are still playing catchup on your last lot of erogenous zones. No wonder you're mostly feeling unfulfilled. We can't possibly fit anything else into our moves!

Stuburns wrote:

Jesus, give us poor blokes a chance. We are still playing catchup on your last lot of erogenous zones. No wonder you're mostly feeling unfulfilled. We can't possibly fit anything else into our moves!

^ whoa, you went right ahead and assumed that women all of a sudden wants this particular stimulation. VincentX was just asking if anyone had heard of it.

VincentX, i actually never heard of cervical stimulation myself, though i am still young. i tend to find all sorts of new things on here i never heard of. This is certainly one of them. Are you looking to find out what it is yourself or just interested to see who has heard of it?
I would google it, see what comes up if not many people here have heard of it either :)

Keeps your bloomers on CorrieA. Was just a light hearted response and a play on women's erogenous zones. Wasn't aimed at causing any offence. I thought that would have been realised with my comment :s

Stuburns wrote:

Hahahaa. I do feel sorry for men!

The surest spot to hit is the C spot, also known as the credit card spot, works every time

I would agree with some posts here... my OH finds it painful when I bottom out against her cervix...

In a nutshell, it's something I found out about some time ago when I came across and read two fascinating books, "The X-Spot Orgasm" by Debbie Tideman and "Super Sexual Orgasm: Discover the Ultimate Pleasure Spot" by Barbara Keesling. These books were written in the mid-90's and basically both talk about some mindblowing cervix-related discoveries they've made, but I don't think they were aware of each other's work back then and actually they cover two completely different facets of this mysterious "X-spot" (the cervix). In Debbie Tideman's case, it has to do with gently caressing/rubbing/stimulating the cervix, but the amazing thing is, according to her, X-spot orgasms apparently don't cause a drop/expulsion/release of sexual energy out of the body, meaning that the orgasmic sensations can supposedly keep going as long as proper stimulation is maintained on the cervix. Which would make it a quite different (and much more intense!) kind of orgasm, and potentially something quite revolutionary.

My ex used to go a bit too deep and hard at times and hit my cervix and that was game over for me.....would be doubled over and have to stop, very very painful.

My ex boyfriend would also go very deep and hit my cervix. Especially in doggy style and it was a real turn off for me, i felt like it was ripping me apart, so no.. I am going with the standar erogenous zones..!

I agree with miss Steele ,when my oh hits my cervix it is so painful defiantly not pleasure for me

fuck me how many different orgasms do you women want ? we will need an A to Z soon !

I'm a woman and even I need a sodding map at this rate!!

Nope never heard of it but I have to agree with some of the other posts, usually i just find that can be painful and have to stop.
Who knew we had so many spots? :)

You're just greedy!

You're just jealous lol

You're just jealous lol