CFNM or CMNF

Does anyone have sex one of you fully clothed the other complete naked? Is this something you plan or just spontaneous? Is it always the same person who is clothed/naked? Do you enjoy it?

Does wearing a role play outfit or sexy lingerie count?

Cheekyface wrote:

Does wearing a role play outfit or sexy lingerie count?

If one is naked and the other clothed then yes 😀

About 8/10 times I'm dressed in sexy lingerie and OH ends up totally naked. But OH would prefer us both totally naked, but I like my sexy outfits.

1 Like

Does anyone have sex one of you fully clothed the other complete naked?

Yes, we do quite a bit, both in role plays and such as us.

Is this something you plan or just spontaneous?

The role plays are planned, and it is inevitable that some of them are going this way. If it is not a roleplay, then it probably isn't planned, it just happens.

Is it always the same person who is clothed/naked?

No, can be either way round. (or indeed we can both be clothed).

Do you enjoy it?

Definitely. We started because my husband (then boyfriend) wanted to just lift up my dress to the waist and shag me, and it went on from there. He's knicker-wettingly gorgeous in a suit (or would be if I wore any), so that's what I like him wearing to shag me.

1 Like

We sometimes do sometimes it's me clothed wearing sexy clothing other times it's my girlfriend.

Same as KinkyMira husband love lifting up her skirt, it starts of with me burying my face in her panties then things move on.

I also like dry humping so me fully clothed in just my normal clothes, When dry humping is happening then it's planned.

Then yes the role play outfits are planned! Sometimes it's the lingerie I just have on there have been times when both fully clothed when outside! & yes I enjoy it very much 😄

Sexy lingerie and / or stockings sometimes, but it all comes off during play as we both much prefer nude sex.

Does anyone have sex one of you fully clothed the other complete naked? - Yes we do!

Is this something you plan or just spontaneous? - Both.

Is it always the same person who is clothed/naked? - No, but if my partner is naked and I'm clothed, then I might be wearing clothes, lingery or a sexy outfit. If I'm naked and my partner is clothed, then he's wearing women's lingerie.

Do you enjoy it? - Oh yes, we do!!!

Sometimes if I’m showing off a new bodystocking and heels combo to the husband then I get to keep it on, but not sure these types of bodystockings counts as ‘fully clothed?! 🤷‍♀️

The OH (Mrs) gets kitted up quite often, always planned and I’m naked. Yes, it’s always her that gets dressed up which she thoroughly enjoys.

1 Like
Sometimes yes, it's always spontaneous and can be either way.

yes it's nice to do at times but generally we like the skin to skin - especially my hubby

Most of the time we are both totally naked but now and then she’ll wear one of her body stockings, as fun & funky said we tend to enjoy the skin on skin a bit more

1 Like

Since Sexterminatrix and I expanded our sexual lifestyle and embraced our respective kinks, it’s definitely a CFNM situation for us and we love every minute of it.

Maybe a stupid question, but what is CFNM or
CMNF?

CFNM is short for Clothed Female Naked Male.

CMNF is, obviously, the reverse of that dynamic.

It’s most common in Femdom and FLRs (Female-Led Relationships) and is completely awesome. :slight_smile:

It’s usually me that’s naked and my wife wearing some sort of clothing when we have sex (I’m the one who gets penetrated in our relationship) but we have a lot of days where she keeps me naked all day while she wears normal clothing.

mainly the missus is dressed in something while im naked, doesnt seem to be a problem for us

I prefer to be naked when having sex but will sometimes wear crotchless pants as my wife likes the feel of them between her thighs.

My wife is usually naked but she does sometimes wear a basque and stockings.

Not something I have done much of. But love the thought of being totally naked and ‘taken’ by a man who is clothed.

Must be the sub in me :sweat_smile::kissing:

1 Like