CFNM Parties

This acronym , I first saw on here a couple of years ago and then it had me looking what it meant via a search engine.

I have recently seen this again on an American based forum and it appears CFNM parties are on the increase over there or at least gaining popularity.

There appears to be a lot of videos produced in recent years for this activity .

I am wondering therefore how popular they are over here?

I can only think of 3 scenarios were this type of activity could happen

1) Private Party

2) A theme night for a Swingers or BDSM club

3) Ladies get together in a strip club eg Hen Party.

So I am just wondering if anyone has been to one or thinking of attending one ?

I’ve never attended one but I like the idea of going to one ☺️

My wife went to one. It was pretty wild....

I can understand the increase in popularity as I can see why it would appeal but I have not been to one. I probably would if I knew some of the other females at one though

I think the test is how well behaved you’re going to be in front of your friends. Perhaps friends who don’t know every side to you 😉 My wife certainly struggled!

#Jack wrote:

My wife went to one. It was pretty wild....

Was that under the auspices of an "organised" Girlie night out at a strip club /booked room in a nigfhtclub/pub ?

I would imagine many would be that performed by professional male strippers

Yes, think it was a hen. They got a bit carried away with him.

#Jack wrote:

Yes, think it was a hen. They got a bit carried away with him.

One of the reasons I did bring this topic up is that Mrs M may be going on one and that will be a Hen Party . Knowing her unless plied with plenty of alcohol she will just keep in the background .

Well then she can tell you all the sordid details then 😉

#Jack wrote:

If it happens! They couldn't organise a drinking session in a brewery between them. ( cleaned that up for the forum )

1 Like

#Jack wrote:

Just wondering if it bothered you a little or did you just see it as some harmless fun ?

I am not sure If I would want another guys appendage in the mouth of my Mrs . I just dont know how it would sit with me the next time we are having a bedroom session.

Love the idea, Kind of reminds me of my younger days with my wild partys![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

At swinger parties or in clubs women tend to wear lingerie or playsuits when starting play and the men tend to be nude, but in our experience everyone ends up nude before very long. The idea of women being in ordinary clothes and being serviced by nude men doesn't really appeal to either of us.

1 Like

Iv never attended one but I know a few friends who have gone on hen weekends and also a few fet and swinger friends who attend regular at private clubs. They are on the increase and I think it helps females become more relaxed from what Iv heard. The barrier of clothes means you can kind of look and play without feeling threatened and it’s more of a “fun” experience than an intense sex party

This is something I would like to try though my endowment may be too modest for the Fs

1 Like