Chair sex

Anyone got any tips? Thinking of trying it out tonight with the hubby. I've got high back padded chairs. Or is there any other furniture items couples use? Just looking for ideas x

Perhaps spice things up by seeing if there's anywhere on the chair some handcuffs and/or other assorted bondage equipment could be used.

I agree, I enjoyed tie the legs up and over the head leaving the oh completely helpless also used the kitchen counter and tables ;)

Now this is a bit different, but bear with me it is worth trying. He sits on the sofa with a cushion at the bottom oh his back. Then you sit on top, one foot either side of his head. This will give you a really deep penatration and it means he will be slow and sensual.

If getting in this position is difficult try sitting on top while he lays on the sofa, then when he is deep inside he drops his legs off the side of the sofa and sits up taking you with him.

If you have a strong enough dinning table and at the correct height, i enjoy lying my wife on her back, me standing in front of her with her legs up on my shoulders and me standing, that way i can go for ages as it uses less energy. Really hot if she is wearing a white shirt and pencil skirt.

If it's got to be a dining chair. . . .

Strip your OH get him excited (a bit of oral to keep him ready for action) while you tie him to the chair. Blindfold him. I find tying his hands to the chair works well he really can't get to you then you have ALL the controls. Straddle him, standing, rub your boots across his face, letting him suck on your nipples then slowly lower yourself onto him ( he will moan with pleasure at the point of penetration the build up is immense) then slowly ride him untill you feel him get really close then stand up quickly and suddenly, he will be begging for you to come back and finish what you start.

Then slowly return but this time I sit facing away from him and instead of riding him as normal, I clench my buttocks and thighs, it makes all your insides tense and relax, and it really tips my OH over the edge.

I just love the control.

Wow great ideas, thanks. We spoke about tying up and he seems up for it. Was thinking of getting some beginner's bondage stuff from love honey like the under bed retraints and a few props. Please throw at me any good items you've bought that have worked well for you. I love the sofa idea Fun Louise.

I also have a small dressing table which I could use instead of a dining table. The mirror isn't fixed onto it so with a bit of pre planning, I could take the things (rubbish) of it and have it length ways. I don't know about anyone else but I just feel like I sink into the bed or if there's no where to dangle my legs down I get cramp in my thigh.

The dinning room type chair has lots of uses .making love on a chair brings a unique closeness that some of the other positions don't quite do. As one of the other posters has mentioned they make great prips to tie your partner to. They are also useful for impact play as they are better suited for OTN spankings and can be used to position a " victim " to receive a s'asking as well.

Plenty of uses for a dinning room chair.

Just ordered under bed restraints and wrist cuffs. And a few other bits as I'm a sucker for 3 for £10 offers! OH wants me on the table tonight. He doesn't know what's coming to him on the weekend ;-)

Mysteron, what's OTN? By the way Fun Louise, i missed the dining chair post but I can't wait to sequence that out on him. Thanks everyone for the tips, as some of you might know, I was quite upset when I posted 2 weeks ago but things are on the up. Communication is the key

Rainbowbaby lets us know how it goes ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

rainbowbaby wrote:

Just ordered under bed restraints and wrist cuffs. And a few other bits as I'm a sucker for 3 for £10 offers! OH wants me on the table tonight. He doesn't know what's coming to him on the weekend ;-)

Mysteron, what's OTN? By the way Fun Louise, i missed the dining chair post but I can't wait to sequence that out on him. Thanks everyone for the tips, as some of you might know, I was quite upset when I posted 2 weeks ago but things are on the up. Communication is the key

Happy that things are going better for you! You might want to add a blindfold and a tickler and / or a beginner's flogger to the mix. You can use a flogger in so many teasing ways without inflicting pain if that is not your thing. And the tickler is not unpleasant (my husband hates being tickled generally, but enjoys the sensations of a tickler). Oh, and why not check out the 3 for £15 bondage offer too? ;)

OTN should read OTK .Which stands for Over the knee. I am always battling with the auto correction on this Tab .

Haha, I knew it was over the something but couldn't figure it out!

Thanks Era, i forgot to mention the blindfold was added too. Tickler for next time hopefully :-)

He didn't want to get the chair involved, he wanted the dressing table, was a little bit high but was nice to try something different. He went on for ages too which has left me a bit sore but I'm not complaining. Will definitely try the chair next time and let you know.

Not sure if this is allowed but this morning I saw an email from LH promoting a free Fifty Shades bondage kit and I thought well there's no harm ordering more stuff if I can get hold of a freebie at the same time! Will have a tickler to play with too! I must say Love Honey store and the advice people have given to me on here have played a huge part in saving our marriage, so thank you. Although I feel very dominant at the moment, I hope a little reading/research by my OH will help him lead things more in the future x

rainbowbaby wrote:

Not sure if this is allowed but this morning I saw an email from LH promoting a free Fifty Shades bondage kit and I thought well there's no harm ordering more stuff if I can get hold of a freebie at the same time! Will have a tickler to play with too! I must say Love Honey store and the advice people have given to me on here have played a huge part in saving our marriage, so thank you. Although I feel very dominant at the moment, I hope a little reading/research by my OH will help him lead things more in the future x

This is great to read :) I'm glad that Lovehoney have helped get things back on track for you both and have opened you up to some new ideas. When it comes to chairs, I love giving a little lapdance whilst my other half is tied to the chair, it has him pretty much begging me to untie him or ride him. It's fun for me too, sexy music in the background and the reactions from my partner give a real confidence boost. Hope you like the bondage kit, I got the spanking paddle as a freebie and rather enjoyed it! I'm sure your other half will be keen to return the favours you've been giving him lately :) x

rainbowbaby wrote:

This is great to read :) I'm glad that Lovehoney have helped get things back on track for you both and have opened you up to some new ideas. When it comes to chairs, I love giving a little lapdance whilst my other half is tied to the chair, it has him pretty much begging me to untie him or ride him. It's fun for me too, sexy music in the background and the reactions from my partner give a real confidence boost. Hope you like the bondage kit, I got the spanking paddle as a freebie and rather enjoyed it! I'm sure your other half will be keen to return the favours you've been giving him lately :) x

A variation of the above would to do a sexy long drawn out striptease .Torment and tease him as you do it.

If you feel dominant you could always say strip down to a sexy black corset and then hit him into shape .perhaps that's something I would like my Mrs to do !